$150k Tesla Model S Plaid totaled in huge jump!

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I saw this video over the weekend and was like what were trying to accomplish here lol. It’s like that’s a sick ****ing send but have fun buying a new car. Hopefully the car was stolen or some shit.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I only saw the short clip going around, couldnt see him land on the curb, taking out mailboxes and hitting another car.

I'd love to know how ****ed this guy is when insurance gets ahold of this video

SHOdown220

Established Member
I don't know if young people were always this stupid and we just didn't see it due to not everyone having a camera at all times, or if social media facebook/instagram/tik tok/etc is pushing people to do all sorts of really, really stupid things trying to get internet fame.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know if young people were always this stupid and we just didn't see it due to not everyone having a camera at all times, or if social media facebook/instagram/tik tok/etc is pushing people to do all sorts of really, really stupid things trying to get internet fame.

I have no idea either. Some of the shit I see has ONE outcome, and it’s never good.

But people dive in headfirst at full throttle anyways.

That wasn’t a dude getting a little excited mid-turn, not lifting, and driving into a curb/traffic/people. I’m laughing at how ****ing stupid the person driving has to actually be.

q6543

Established Member
This kind of thing used to happen all the time 20 years ago, there was a road on a AFB we called ticklebelly hill.

Everyone drove fast jumping it for years going 55-60... then some 16YO girl in a brand new grand am GT hit that thing goin 90 plus.....pretty sure she lived, but the car died.

dwest731

Established Member
I know I did plenty of stupid chit growing up. I was always the one if someone was scared to try something “go get Dennis, he’ll do it”

RALPH R

Established Member
This is exactly the type of thing I learned in public school, it's amazing that I made it passed my 20's
I think they've changed the curriculum a little since then lol. My old Toyota pickup would get decently good air time on these huge speed humps in my buddies neighborhood during my HS years. I cringe thinking about it now. But this.. this is on an entirely new level of retardation imo.

Users who are viewing this thread