15 Undriven Ford GTs for sale...?

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Yeah it's called someone has a lot more money than me. Some people stockpile weapons, some people stockpile MRE's. And then some people just want to stare at FGT's at the end of the world.

mnewxcv

Established Member
its really not funny, hoarding is a serious problem with more instances of it occurring every day. I'm gonna go do what i can to help this poor man.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Personally, there are quite a few cars I'd prefer to buy if I had a couple hundred grand extra sitting in my accounts, but that is quite a collection.

canibus

Established Member
atleast they're GT's. Not like the retards who payed a retarded amount of money on the 07 GT500 and then "Garaged it" Hoping to sell it at a profit later in the future. I ROOTFLMMFAO when ford kept pumping out gt500's years after year. I'm actually laughing right now, loudly

16kOrBust

Established Member
atleast they're GT's. Not like the retards who payed a retarded amount of money on the 07 GT500 and then "Garaged it" Hoping to sell it at a profit later in the future. I ROOTFLMMFAO when ford kept pumping out gt500's years after year. I'm actually laughing right now, loudly

I met a guy last year who spent his retirement fund on a new Viper because he honestly believes that when he retires in 15-20 years, he will be able to sell it for huge money. He also drives it all season long and beats on it a little here and there. :shrug:

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

i LOL everytime i hear that!

i remember a guy in 07 at the track bragging about how "in within 10 years this bitch will be worth 100k+ easy!" he also said he paid 80k for it

it was a gray 07 GT500 vert

i laughed right in his face...he was not impressed

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Just e-mailed this to my dad in hopes that he sells the house and buys one.

Good post!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i have a kidney for sale in the market forums if anyone is interested

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Ill take white with blue stripe please!!!

too late! ive already put a $50 deposit on that one! :dancenana:

I want the "Heritage" one.

Too bad I can't afford it.

iirc, you own TWO houses. just sell one :thumbsup:

hey, i bought MY 07 off one of those guys lol. for $20k less than he did, and with under 1k on it. :dancenana:

i have a kidney for sale in the market forums if anyone is interested

:lol:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member

FGT's were great investments if you think about it.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
At least this might help lower the prices of other Ford GTs

I was thinking this, but upon seeing the sale price of the first one, I don't think so. It's one of the greatest cars of all time and it will always commanding a pretty penny. I hope I'm wrong though. I know the only chance of me owning a GT is to pony up the 80-90k on a wrecked one, sit on it for a few years and repair it after all funds are recovered from the initial hit.

Users who are viewing this thread