15+ SVT in Camo(Thanks Dave)

bullitt2735

Established Member
One of the magazines reported the sighting of a mule with carbon ceramic brakes up front, but after they said that these wheel cover things started appearing to hide the brakes :poke:

yupp there are a few photos online of it with the ceramics, they look BIIIIG to! :rockon:

mustangletback

Established Member
:dancenana:the following are words from MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS,may 2014.'we are banking on a sick 5.2L coyote with a flat-plane crankshaft,revised heads,cams,and intake,that will be capable of over 520 naturally aspirated horsepower!'To me that sounds ok but i do think it will be more.the BOSS sx that FORD showed off,had a 500hp N/A engine.so to do a flat plane crankshaft,doesnt make since to me just to get 20 or so more hp.i dont know for sure,but im looking to see a MODEL with 550 plus hp.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
:dancenana:the following are words from MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS,may 2014.'we are banking on a sick 5.2L coyote with a flat-plane crankshaft,revised heads,cams,and intake,that will be capable of over 520 naturally aspirated horsepower!.

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread