Finish First
Established Member
From our friend Dave(DBK)

Check out the wide meats front and back:beer: Im sure Bruce will be :dancenana:
Brakes are new and Trinity is done.

Last edited by a moderator:

O'Neill

Established Member
First thing my eyes went to was the tires. lol Thats some pretty meaty rubber on there.

Thanks for sharing! :)

KonaFifty

Established Member
haha, first thing i noticed was the tires too. damn, the back end was only so-so to me but with the quads it looks better!

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Without FI on a new engine, I'm really questioning weather trinity is dead or not...
At the end of the day, an existing motor is a cheaper proposition than an all new setup.
But the GT350 may not be aimed to be a GT500/Cobra replacement. Maybe more of a Boss type car.

jes_csx

Established Member
I don't understand why they are saying the scoop "points to FI".
No factory supercharged mustang ever had a scoop. The closest thing was the very limited production 66 gt350s built by shelby in LA.
The SVO did because of the top mount IC. We won't see a factory top mount.
The scoop points to NA more then FI in my opinion.
Heat extractors would be a different story, and I certainly don't think they would point specifically to either NA or FI either.

Last edited:

darreng505

Established Member
Does anyone think the first three numbers on the yellow tag upper center of the front glass "302" mean anything???

Probably refers to the engine size....so it's a 302 5.0L coyote or road runner variant. Probably the latter bored & ported, bigger cams, more timing, etc. I'll say 550bhp (500rwhp). With a ram air hood.
That's my guess. And if that's true, then that's not going to be a GT500...GT350 maybe.

I can also say that with those really large front tires and what looks to be a square setup front/back that extra front grip is needed for a reason. Because you got tremendous brakes up there and if you didn't have the meat it would overpower the ABS and lock-em up. So that clue hints at a 6pot BBK. Since they have camo over the brakes, I'm guessing this is a new brake system by one of the manufacturers that may even be unique to this Mustang and since its not released to the public, they need to keep it secret still (might be in development still even). I'm also going to guess you got a bigger upgrade in the rear, perhaps 4pots and a nifty finish too. Maybe polished or anodized. Oh, and there will be something special with the rotors too. Maybe CC.

interesting.

Last edited:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Love those meats and quads. Also, my guess is the second from the last shot is what the rear end actually looks like...no wide angle distortion. Very nice.

RaceRedSnake

Established Member
Those wide tires are just wicked looking. The first thing I noticed was the wide tires on the car. The second thing I noticed was the dirt race car wheel covers. The wide tires and wheel covers makes the car look like a race car for the street.

specizripn

Established Member
One of the magazines reported the sighting of a mule with carbon ceramic brakes up front, but after they said that these wheel cover things started appearing to hide the brakes :poke:

04svtsnke

Established Member
This is definitely the competitor for the z28. There will be a more powerful halo car a little further down the road I suspect and it will be a larger displacement roadrunner based car with an ecoboost setup. I would definitely assume CC brakes( at least as an option) and 6 piston fronts and 4 piston rear(CC as an option as well).

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Without FI on a new engine, I'm really questioning weather trinity is dead or not...
At the end of the day, an existing motor is a cheaper proposition than an all new setup.
But the GT350 may not be aimed to be a GT500/Cobra replacement. Maybe more of a Boss type car.

The trinity is dead for sure. The romeo engine plant no longer builds them and the suppliers for the engine no longer makes parts.

Users who are viewing this thread