15% OFF @ VMP THIS WEEKEND!

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member
Great sale on @ VMP this weekend! Might be time for me to upgrade that OEM throttle body....

1535724746939.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Not too shabby. Surprised its so limited though. Lethal Performance just dropped a 15% coupon for Cobra, Lightning and GT500 superchargers

fullboogie

Established Member
Be prepared to send scans of your driver's license and credit card if the idiot running the VMP phone lines can't find your name and the thousands of dollars you've already spent with them.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been saving for 3 months waiting for this weekend. Guess I'll jump over to VMP and take the TB and H/E, saves about $120.00

I think Lethal (out of the other vendors on the forum) has the best sale prices. Kooks for $931

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
That pump booster and injector package is calling me. Is this a sale direct from VMP or is it at Lethal's site? Either way, a link would be nice.

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member
That pump booster and injector package is calling me. Is this a sale direct from VMP or is it at Lethal's site? Either way, a link would be nice.

The sale is directly from VMP, btw free shipping too, at least on the stuff I looked at.
I guess in the future I’ll try to be more clear than “sale AT vmp”.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I guess in the future I’ll try to be more clear than “sale AT vmp”.

Well, when you have TEAM LETHAL plastered as a banner in your signature, I'm sure you can see how some confusion can arise.

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member
Well, when you have TEAM LETHAL plastered as a banner in your signature, I'm sure you can see how some confusion can arise.

I suppose. Either way they're both great vendors & were each running some nice sales. 15% off the VMP 3pass HE is the best deal on it I've seen on it in the last couple years.

Users who are viewing this thread