15 Engine cover on the 11-14?

Ratchet

Established Member
Anyone know if they are going to fit on the previous models? I ask mainly because I hate cutting things up and it looks like if I go Paxton or vortech I wouldn't have to cut it up to use one... :shrug:

Angry50

Established Member
this is just my guess. but I think it will as I believe the holes for the cover are in the manifold and I don't see them redesigning the manifold to fit a new cover. but I could be wrong lol

clean92lx

Established Member
Anyone know if they are going to fit on the previous models? I ask mainly because I hate cutting things up and it looks like if I go Paxton or vortech I wouldn't have to cut it up to use one... :shrug:

funny, I was thinking this exact thing a couple weeks ago. I just installed a Paxton on my 13' and left the cover off because every pic I've seen of people cutting the cover to fit, looks like shit. I noticed the new cover looks like it might fit but wasn't sure, don't even know where I would find one besides paying dealer price for one...

Ratchet

Established Member
It fits....
20141130_152725_zpswy94tjua.jpg

20141130_152751_zpsqoet6zjm.jpg

Ratchet

Established Member
Thanks guys. I was kinda meh about it till I sanded it all down and did the 2 tone pearl paint on it.... now it's grown on me. May add another little touch at some point when I have some time.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
11-14 engine cover looks 100 times better to me ... but that's just my opinion.

I agree! Not to be a hater but.....first thing I said when I saw the engine bay of the 2015 was "That looks CHEAP"
Glad you like it though, and you know how much I like your ride Ratchet!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread