1400whp F1a-94 Procharged Coyote

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
With the car making 1300whp last year while running out of fuel, it was time for some upgrades. The whole Covid deal set me back about a year on this build. I ordered all the parts about 2-3 months after the last dyno and then the world shut down. In the "off year" here is what was changed out.

Swapped id1300's to id1700's
1 7/8" headers to 2"
3" mid pipe and catback to 3.5" dumped
Boss manifold to Holley Race Manifold
Cold side charge pipe from 3" to 3.5"

The car previously had,

L&M built coyote with 12:1 compression
Slawko ported heads with PAC springs
L&M cams
Procharger F1a-94
Fore Level 4 fuel system
Calimer stage 3 MT82
RPM/Pro Meth Methanol injection
VP C85 fuel

Fast forward to yesterday and my car is back on the dyno. Lund Racing is doing the remote tune, Fran@RPM is operating the dyno, and Chuck@C&D is providing support on the car that he built.

This is a comparison from last year to this year in STD.
dynorunShare_0 (7).png

Here is what the car made in SAE.
dynorunShare_0 (5).png

Please forgive the choppy dyno pull as the car was slightly spinning the tires. The dyno's boost pressure sensor is a 2 bar so it didn't read the correct amount of boost. The car was seeing 32psi of boost above 8000rpm. Also, it was dynoed in 4th gear with a 1.25 gear ratio and on an MT ET street tire.

Yesterday was a tad stressful on the dyno but it's nice to have support from friends. Hopefully in another 5 years I'll complete this build!!!

Last edited:

PC03GT

Established Member
With the car making 1300whp last year while running out of fuel, it was time for some upgrades. The whole Covid deal set me back about a year on this build. I ordered all the parts about 2-3 months after the last dyno and then the world shut down. In the "off year" here is what was changed out.

Swapped id1300's to id1700's
1 7/8" headers to 2"
3" mid pipe and catback to 3.5" dumped
Boss manifold to Holley Race Manifold
Cold side charge pipe from 3" to 3.5"

The car previously had,

L&M built coyote with 12:1 compression
Slawko ported heads with PAC springs
L&M cams
Procharger F1a-94
Fore Level 4 fuel system
Calimer stage 3 MT82
RPM/Pro Meth Methanol injection
VP C85 fuel

Fast forward to yesterday and my car is back on the dyno. Lund Racing is doing the remote tune, Fran@RPM is operating the dyno, and Chuck@C&D is providing support on the car that he built.

This is a comparison from last year to this year in STD. View attachment 1695619

Here is what the car made in SAE.
View attachment 1695620

Please forgive the choppy dyno pull as the car was slightly spinning the tires. The dyno's boost pressure sensor is a 2 bar so it didn't read the correct amount of boost. The car was seeing 32psi of boost above 8000rpm. The car was dynoed in 4th gear with a 1.25 gear ratio and on an MT ET street tire.

Yesterday was a tad stressful on the dyno but it's nice to have support from friends. Hopefully in another 5 years I'll complete this build!!!
Congrats Andrew!! I saw your car in Stangmodes video the other day, that car is a monster

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Monster. I love that this was dynoed at RPM as it shits all over all but his max effort builds.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Nice build man. I just got my car back from RPM last week. They do great work. That F1a-94 makes some steam for sure. I can’t imagine that power on the street.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats Andrew!! I saw your car in Stangmodes video the other day, that car is a monster
Thank you! Stangmode's car is no slouch either!

Monster. I love that this was dynoed at RPM as it shits all over all but his max effort builds.
I'm friends with Fran so he helps me out with the dyno time. Also, he allows me to use the dyno because my car is also max effort lol

Congrats! Car is amazing
Thank you sir!

Nice build man. I just got my car back from RPM last week. They do great work. That F1a-94 makes some steam for sure. I can’t imagine that power on the street.
If I were to step over to the darkside and get a c7z, RPM would be the shop doing the work. It's useless right now on the street but I plan on trying a 325/50/15 et street R's with some weight added in the trunk.

Haha....that has to be a blast when it hooks. Love it man. So, when will it see the track?
Now that the dyno and tune are finalized the car will be down for a bit. It's getting a custom crank support done since MFP and Procharger do not make one for the Gen 1 coyotes. The transmission and safety equipment are my next issues. It should trap 165mph and doing that without a 10 point cage, proper seats, harnesses, and parachute is pretty stupid.

I'll get there but it just may take another year or two LOL

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Congratulations on the results- truly impressive! Out of curiosity, how much “drama” with the belt do you experience?
So far that belt is doing an awesome job but it only has seen 9 dyno pulls and limited street use. The track will be the tell tale sign if it's going to hang in there.

Since the F series Prochargers have a 5.40 step up ratio, the blower pullies are rather large when compared to other blowers. My crank pulley is 7.65" and the blower pulley is 3.9" so it has decent belt wrap. The blower belt is an 8 rib Gates RPM belt.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you! Stangmode's car is no slouch either!.......It should trap 165mph and doing that without a 10 point cage, proper seats, harnesses, and parachute is pretty stupid.

I'll get there but it just may take another year or two LOL
165! That's serious muscle. Cage, seats, harnesses and parachute is what the doctor ordered for that beast. I hope to see a track video when you get to the track.
upload_2021-3-26_20-1-46.png

68gtscode

Established Member
So far that belt is doing an awesome job but it only has seen 9 dyno pulls and limited street use. The track will be the tell tale sign if it's going to hang in there.

Since the F series Prochargers have a 5.40 step up ratio, the blower pullies are rather large when compared to other blowers. My crank pulley is 7.65" and the blower pulley is 3.9" so it has decent belt wrap. The blower belt is an 8 rib Gates RPM belt.

Thanks, sounds like it is working well and without issue. If I’m not mistaken the Procharger setup for coyotes use a separate belt for the blower, which should help a lot too.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
165! That's serious muscle. Cage, seats, harnesses and parachute is what the doctor ordered for that beast. I hope to see a track video when you get to the track.
View attachment 1695971
My main goal is to run 8's with a manual. Could I do it without safety equipment? Yes. If she gets sideways at the top of the track doing 160mph I will not be replying to this post.

It's time to man up and deal with the fact that my street car is now a race car.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
@biminiLX I think you missed this one
Found it! Absolutely love this build!
I was off site for a minute but saw the initial thread and brother that’s a rocketship!
My buddy has a RPM built Z06 (Ron burgundy highest NA from Ohio) and I’ve enjoyed their videos.
I REALLY want to see yours featured again.
Get that thing on the street and let’s see some dragy runs!
Any issues with the 30+psi?
It’ll be interested to see how that 8rib setup keeps up.
3 questions:
How’s are the ID1700s keeping up? I’ve found the C85 to really tax the fuel system.
How’s the Holley race manifold working out? I have the same one.
My Coyote longblock (Holbrook Racing 12:1 Bear block) is pretty similar but it’ll be whatever the billet 78mm turbo maxes out at for this year in a sub 3000# Fox. How much does your ride weigh?
Keep the updates coming!
I’ll be on the Dyno with my GT500 for some fine tuning and see if the 1110rwhp improves with a strengthened fuel system.
Not touching those numbers, but this big stroke 5.8 may up that torque :)
Congrats again man!
-J

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you!

Unfortunately, there is not going to be another RPM video this time around. Steve was busy and not a while lot changed with the car.

I'm going to try the 325/50/15 ET Street R in hopes for some street traction and I will buy a dragy to test with. Safety equipment has to come first though.

Without the Ngauge keeping data on injector duty cycle, I'm not sure how much more the id1700's have left. The AFR, stft's, and ltft's all look great to me.

The Holley Race Manifold did just fine. I don't know if it added any power over the boss manifold but I do know it's not going to explode and catch the car on fire.

That fox is going to fly with that setup. How fast do you think it will go? My GT weighs 3575 with my fat ass in it. I'd like to run 8s with a stick and low 8s or high 7s with a glide or th400.

The one thing my car severely lacks is torque. It may work to my advantage now but I'd love to have the torque output the 5.8's put down. Keep us posted with the results on the gt500!

Resized_20210312_184530(1).jpeg

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
What intercooler are you using. Is it still Air to Air?
Procharger's A2A race intercooler. Once the 3.5" hot side charge piping is done it will be mated to a 3.5" inlet/outlet a2a intercooler. The car is using methanol injection so IAT's are OK so far. I don't think the race intercooler will be enough for the 1/4 mile though.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Do they make a crank mount Procharger drive for Coyotes yet?
I’ve always thought those can give turbos a fight and eliminate belt issues.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread