14 Yr Old Dies Stopping Suicide Bomber at School

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Teen dies stopping suicide bomber at school in Pakistan - CNN.com

Aitizaz Hasan was late for school on Monday and as a punishment wasn't allowed to attend assembly. Hasan and two schoolmates were standing outside the Government High School Ibrahimzai in Hangu, a town in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, when they saw a man approach. One of Hasan's friends spotted a detonator on the man; the schoolmates ran inside. But, as the newspaper wrote, "Aitizaz stood his ground and got hold of the bomber, who then detonated his vest".

Real Hero, there's a VIP spot for him in the afterlife!

o2k

Noob
Established Member
You'll still have a few people that'll say the kid deserved to die because he was Muslim and a terrorist too.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It's a shame that more Muslims are not like this kid. May his soul rest in piece and may he have a spot in paradise.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
That kid is a hero. Too bad there aren't more like him, over there.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
It's ironic that the people who do the right thing and protect and help others are often the ones that die early. It's a shame. Rest in peace kid.

NinjaBum

Established Member
Honestly most people over there are just wanting to go about their business in peace and provide for their families. Not that many stand up against the violence because standing up puts your children and the rest of your friends and family at risk.

Bet if that kind of atmosphere existed here quite a few people on these boards would just keep their heads down. Would you guys speak out if it meant you getting hauled off in the night, beheaded, your wife raped then beheaded, and God knows what to anyone else close to you? I'll be honest I really doubt I would. If it were just me maybe.

Digital

Established Member
Do they still get the virgins if they're 14? and if so are they 14 year old virgins or older girls that know how to cook n stuff?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Amazing, I just can't imagine having that kind of worry going out in public on a normal day. Those 'martyrs' are really committed (programmed) to their religious beliefs. It's just so ****ed up over there.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Amazing, I just can't imagine having that kind of worry going out in public on a normal day. Those 'martyrs' are really committed (programmed) to their religious beliefs. It's just so ****ed up over there.

And you do not think the West is programmed by religious belief? have you ever attended a pre-combat visit by the unit Chaplain?

The kid is more reflective of Islamic society in general. The Pashto have an excellent sense of humor and do enjoy life. They will defend honor and family to the end, over religion. They see our intervention, presence, and influence as a stab at their honor.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
If it's us attacking their honor than why would a bomber be going to a Paki school? What does that prove? And as far as Western religious programming, of course but it's not to the extreme of terrorism nearly as frequently as over there. As a matter of fact I don't recall any religious bombing over here....educate me.

And you do not think the West is programmed by religious belief? have you ever attended a pre-combat visit by the unit Chaplain?

The kid is more reflective of Islamic society in general. The Pashto have an excellent sense of humor and do enjoy life. They will defend honor and family to the end, over religion. They see our intervention, presence, and influence as a stab at their honor.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If it's us attacking their honor than why would a bomber be going to a Paki school? What does that prove? And as far as Western religious programming, of course but it's not to the extreme of terrorism nearly as frequently as over there. As a matter of fact I don't recall any religious bombing over here....educate me.

LOL, the Pakistan Taliban are anti-gov't. The US involvement and the Paki's Gov'ts approval of US forces in Pakistan and using the airspace is directly linked with....hold on, you have no idea of what you are talking about, do you?

I would challenge your perception of our programming. We convince guys to go on missions like some special being is going to protect them. yes, the US does have extreme religious groups.

We don't call what we do terrorism. The tribes getting bombed for having Taliban near by absolutely see our actions as terrorism. The reality is one day we will be gone, who will protect the tribes when we are gone? LOL, every bombing we make they see as a religious bombing. the muslimes there see the US as a x-ian nation, yes to them it is our religion attacking theirs.

Does that give you a little more perspective or at least see the problem set though a different lens?

Chug33

Established Member
Geez, 14 year locates and recognizes a detonator, what a different world they live in for sure. Sad but heroic, RIP.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I understand what you're saying but what does that have to do with this guy going to a PAKI school? He wasn't going to an American military post or an embassy. And if you mean military programming, of course. The mind/body has to be prepared to be in a war scenario; you can't just take Joe Shmo off the street and send him into a military conflict. Obviously that takes a change in mindset.

LOL, the Pakistan Taliban are anti-gov't. The US involvement and the Paki's Gov'ts approval of US forces in Pakistan and using the airspace is directly linked with....hold on, you have no idea of what you are talking about, do you?

I would challenge your perception of our programming. We convince guys to go on missions like some special being is going to protect them. yes, the US does have extreme religious groups.

We don't call what we do terrorism. The tribes getting bombed for having Taliban near by absolutely see our actions as terrorism. The reality is one day we will be gone, who will protect the tribes when we are gone? LOL, every bombing we make they see as a religious bombing. the muslimes there see the US as a x-ian nation, yes to them it is our religion attacking theirs.

Does that give you a little more perspective or at least see the problem set though a different lens?

Users who are viewing this thread