14.0 AF Stock tune?

Ratchet

Established Member
Got the car back. They said they tested it on their "machine" and the AF was what was commanded by the pcm... pretty much. Said that in 4th and 5th gear that the PCM commands a 14.1 AF. Fine I guess. I'll have to decide if I want to put my tune back in now... One thing that is buggin me is that it always used to read 12ish at WOT. Now it reads 14.. why would it change?

Also, they said that they could find no issue with my trans, shifted perfect. I said well, I don't know how that's possible. Grinds into 4th for me every time, even on downshifts sometimes, and if I shift over 5500 RPM it won't even go into gear... just sit there grinding. So I don't know if you guys are lyin or just incompetent. Told them I would call them when I got home to book another appointment... which I did when I got home. Cause it was doing the exact thing they said it wasn't doing. So now I have to go in again in a week and I'll drive this time. Friggen frustrating, I didn't buy a sports car to drive it like a Kia.

Last edited:

Shaun@AED

Torque limits trigger the lean WOT issue, along with a few other things.

Search this site, its been gone over before in more depth.

Rct851

Established Member
Partial throttle I see 14.0ish with a very fast spike to 18ish while in between shifts. At WFO I see as low as 11.2

Users who are viewing this thread