1360rwhp Supra First TAKEOFF Attempt!!!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
mother-of-god-meme-text-art-i17.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
so it should have been called bakeryfight or rollfight...

but that thing definitely takes off! I'm wondering why it looks like he is manually shifting that thing? its a sequential but it drops the front end during each shift

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm wondering why it looks like he is manually shifting that thing? its a sequential but it drops the front end during each shift

My first thought was maybe he's pedaling it to keep it straight but after rewatching the vid it does look the nose dips every shift. My guess, with that much power and the soft suspension that power would require to get it to ground (look at how much the thing squats its ass and picks up its nose when given throttle), even if a shift takes .3secs, there's still going to a gap in the power, therefore a dip in the nose.

TClark22

Established Member
My first thought was maybe he's pedaling it to keep it straight but after rewatching the vid it does look the nose dips every shift. My guess, with that much power and the soft suspension that power would require to get it to ground (look at how much the thing squats its ass and picks up its nose when given throttle), even if a shift takes .3secs, there's still going to a gap in the power, therefore a dip in the nose.
Yea could be. But I figure with the fast shifting sequential is basically a MVB auto. I would guess there would have been 0 boost drop on shift but I'm not super knowledgeable on sequentials

Pup

Established Member
Gahh! Also, I don't think I've seen any car go down that track that wasn't at least a mid 8's car, everything that touches that track is fast as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread