'13 GT500 vs Evo & Bullitt vs Jaguar XKR

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
LOL... I wouldn't have raced either. But they shouldn't have called you out to begin with. Anyway- nice GT500 man. Sounds like a beast!!

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
You are right. I pretty much am the bad ass. No one else is beating on their 70k cars...so you sir are still a ******.

Pretty cute how you went and found those little pictures too. Something a highschool nerd would do to remove attention from the fact he's a homo. Cute none the less. At least you can be sort of good at something in life.

germeezy1

Established Member
You must only race cars you know you can out run. If you are scared of a damn ticket why are you out with your car on the side of the road where people go to race? Maybe they are also waiting for that easy race! The Gt500 dont know whats done to their car just out having fun give the guy a break.:bored:

No but I don't go trolling for KB Terminators when I am driving my BMW 325i.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
No but I don't go trolling for KB Terminators when I am driving my BMW 325i.

Exactly!!

Reminds me of when I beat my buddies bolton but untuned Evo with my Mach. Apparently he told his buddies so one of them challenged me- he had a full bolt on, tuned, upgraded turbo 450awhp car. What would be the point in that? I may as well race him with a Schwinn!!

germeezy1

Established Member
Exactly!!

Reminds me of when I beat my buddies bolton but untuned Evo with my Mach. Apparently he told his buddies so one of them challenged me- he had a full bolt on, tuned, upgraded turbo 450awhp car. What would be the point in that? I may as well race him with a Schwinn!!

There is a local guy with a lid only 4th gen Camaro SS who will race anyone, and he got trolled by a cammed C6 Z06. They got caught by the police, and guess which car the police always nails for racing? Why would someone driving a 107 mph car want to race someone driving a car that traps 15 mph higher minimum?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Actually ****** I'm 33 and those guys asked to race me....then raced each other and never came back. So I jumped in my 70,000 honda accord and went to see if they really wanted to race.

Now ******, what you didn't see.....was both of those cars were on SLICKS, one had nitrous and was consistently beating cars out there. This egotistical douchebag had been parked all night when they barked at him to race then backed down.

So yes...conversation went "you wanna run that mustang?" "Sure" They race and never come back so i go to find them and excuses start rolling.

So he says you sound like a 16 year old Accord driver, which offends you, so you respond and prove him right by throwing ****** around?

33 years old, suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. 13 year old? More likely.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
You are right. I pretty much am the bad ass. No one else is beating on their 70k cars...so you sir are still a ******.

Pretty cute how you went and found those little pictures too. Something a highschool nerd would do to remove attention from the fact he's a homo. Cute none the less. At least you can be sort of good at something in life.

Lmao you proved my point... You seriously have to be the coolest guy I ever talked to...so how much of a down payment did grandpa put on the 13? And it's "nonetheless"

cobra gt350

Established Member
What would you do if you had a 13 gt500? Exactly if everyone is so afraid to race why own a fast car? Can't we all be friends and not call someone names when we don't know the situation. In my house if someone calls you a 13 year old accord driver that's like dropping the N bomb

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
What would you do if you had a 13 gt500? Exactly if everyone is so afraid to race why own a fast car? Can't we all be friends and not call someone names when we don't know the situation.

Because no one likes a loudmouth, and one that has to drive a mile down the road and talk shit...

If he thought they were pussies, he should of told them right there...

It seemed to me those guys were pretty cool, laughing and ADMITTING CLEARLY he has the faster car... Instead of being a humble guy and accepting the dominance they clearly admitted to him having, he had to swing his dick around, lick mr. hot shot...too many ricers who have the same attitude...this "33" year old, clearly never lost the attitude he had with his once Honduh...

It's a car...... chill...and have fun...

Sound to me like the OP tried to twist the story around when he realized he was a douche...

In my house if someone calls you a 13 year old accord driver that's like dropping the N bomb

Does debates over cars happen over dinner often? Sounds to me like a pretty cool family...

Last edited:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Honestly....you seem like the ****ing asshole.

If you thought those guys seemed pretty cool.....I def. see why you have the point of view you have. Keep on trucking buddy and i'll keep making videos of my 70k honda accord whipping ass.

flipflopp331

Established Member
The Bullitt is mine. For some backround on the racing scene down here, all we here is LS this and LS that. Shit on Ford. Every Shelby GT500 to ever come out and race was laughed at and everyone wanted a piece of them from Camaros, Vettes, and new 5.0s. Its been like that for years. Most of the Shelbys that ran had exhaust, tune, and maybe a pulley. Some of the guys driving them couldnt shift them that well or had limited experience racing. Anyway, fast forward to 2012. The 2013s are out. Now no one wants to race it, lol.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member

If you thought those guys seemed pretty cool.....I def. see why you have the point of view you have. Keep on trucking buddy and i'll keep making videos of my 70k honda accord whipping ass.

Fair Enough

Just try not be such a douche in your future vids :)

Last edited:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member

The Bullitt is mine. For some backround on the racing scene down here, all we here is LS this and LS that. Shit on Ford. Every Shelby GT500 to ever come out and race was laughed at and everyone wanted a piece of them from Camaros, Vettes, and new 5.0s. Its been like that for years. Most of the Shelbys that ran had exhaust, tune, and maybe a pulley. Some of the guys driving them couldnt shift them that well or had limited experience racing. Anyway, fast forward to 2012. The 2013s are out. Now no one wants to race it, lol.

I miss my Bullitt #4113

Good to see one out there kicking ass

Users who are viewing this thread