'13 GT500 vs Evo & Bullitt vs Jaguar XKR

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
The '13 and the bullitt owned the cars they raced. I thought that evo started real strong but that 662hp caught up real fast lol

Quickshift_02GT

Established Member
Excuses? Sounds like smart guys to me. :lol1:

A car being cam only and another guy saying he didn't want to race a $70k car...seems logical to me. Those aren't excuses, those are reasons. Good ones too. Sounds like the GT500 was fishing for races and the other guys were saying "No, I'm not racing that...what's the point?".

Mystic03

Established Member
Excuses? Sounds like smart guys to me. :lol1:

A car being cam only and another guy saying he didn't want to race a $70k car...seems logical to me. Those aren't excuses, those are reasons. Good ones too. Sounds like the GT500 was fishing for races and the other guys were saying "No, I'm not racing that...what's the point?".

because it fun?

germeezy1

Established Member
Why race cars that are not even close just for fun? If they don't want to waste gas or risk a ticket just to be slapped around so what?

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
13 gt500 driver is an egotistical douche bag, and this is why mustangs get such a bad rep.

"pussies"

lol get over yourself... Sound like a 16 year old honda accord owner

Last edited:

02chevy

Established Member
Why race cars that are not even close just for fun? If they don't want to waste gas or risk a ticket just to be slapped around so what?

You must only race cars you know you can out run. If you are scared of a damn ticket why are you out with your car on the side of the road where people go to race? Maybe they are also waiting for that easy race! The Gt500 dont know whats done to their car just out having fun give the guy a break.:bored:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
13 gt500 driver is an egotistical douche bag, and this is why mustangs get such a bad rep.

"pussies"

lol get over yourself... Sound like a 16 year old honda accord owner

Actually ****** I'm 33 and those guys asked to race me....then raced each other and never came back. So I jumped in my 70,000 honda accord and went to see if they really wanted to race.

Now ******, what you didn't see.....was both of those cars were on SLICKS, one had nitrous and was consistently beating cars out there. This egotistical douchebag had been parked all night when they barked at him to race then backed down.

So yes...conversation went "you wanna run that mustang?" "Sure" They race and never come back so i go to find them and excuses start rolling.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Oh yeah.......on another note. That 24,000 bullit didn't back down from the 70,000 jaguar. Cost has nothing to do with the factor of a car winning.

And tires are the great equalizer. When i'm on street tires anything can happen.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Oooohhhh snaap

Sent with my Massive Johnson

cobra gt350

Established Member
I've raced even when I know the other car is way faster, I had a 68 fastback that would burn oil all the time and i wasnt afraid to race anyone it. I do it for fun yea I'm not the fastest guy out there but who cares you gotta have fun and not worry about that.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Actually ****** I'm 33 and those guys asked to race me....then raced each other and never came back. So I jumped in my 70,000 honda accord and went to see if they really wanted to race.

Now ******, what you didn't see.....was both of those cars were on SLICKS, one had nitrous and was consistently beating cars out there. This egotistical douchebag had been parked all night when they barked at him to race then backed down.

So yes...conversation went "you wanna run that mustang?" "Sure" They race and never come back so i go to find them and excuses start rolling.

morganfreemanhemad.jpg

But still

Estrada_v2.jpg

Stick to driving

StreamedRice.jpg

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

This is you huh?

Vin-Diesel-in-Fast--Furio-001.jpg

Last edited:

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member

2lym8p.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread