FOR SALE: 13 Grabber Blue GT500, 8,300 miles

Blueoval23

Established Member
NO LONGER FOR SALE! 2013 Grabber Blue GT500 with 8,250 miles. Car is in pretty much perfect condition Paint was corrected and ceramic coated last summer, it's perfect. Interior is clean with no notable defects or wear. One small scratch behind the mud flap was touched up and really can't be seen in a picture. Track pack and performance pack, no navigation. It is tuned on 93 and E85 by B.J. McCarty of Venomous Tuning. I am the second owner, no accidents or paintwork. Modifications are as follows:

Engine:

ATI lower 10% pulley
VMP 2.5 upper pulley
90mm idler
BPS high flow elbow
PMAS CAI
Cobra Jet 65mm dual throttle body
VMP fuel pump booster
ID1050x injectors
Magnaflow street axle back
MRT off-road H-pipe
Thump Racing tensioner (not installed) that would be included
Reische 170 deg thermostat

Suspension

Maximum Motorsports lower control arm relocation brackets
Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
BMR panhard bar and panhard support
BMR lower control arms and upper control arm and upper control arm mount
BMR front A arm support brace
Swarr Automotive axle brace
Eibach Pro lowering springs

Transmittion

MGW gen 2 shifter

Misc.

Wheels (all 6) are powder coated satin black. I have two rear replica wheels with drag radials and the stock rear wheels have the original tires. The front tires are new with less than 500 miles.

Painted radiator cover
Two extra oem front floor mats
Front headlight tint is film, rear marker tint is film, front markers are aftermarket tinted, black snakes on side are plasti dipped.

The drag radials will need replaced soon, the original tires are in good shape but really not useful if you plan on hitting the gas at all. I can happily provide additional pictures or videos, I tried to upload a vid of exhaust and idle but I could not figure out how to. I'm sure I forgot a thing or two. I'm asking $67,000 OBO. I do my best to get on here but best way to ask any questions is to call or text Scott (330) 565-6163.

Attachments

• IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 852
Last edited:

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Incredible ride. I am rooting for you to get your premium price. Very nice non GB 13/14s are back in the high 30s low 40s on BAT.
What chu talkin about Willis? I haven’t seen anything in the 30’s?

Blueoval23

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the feedback on the price. I realize it's a high asking, however I love the car and will only sell for the right price. I am surprised that no one negatively commented on the black one posted for 61K or the grey one for 60K, why all the hate towards mine? Also if anyone can find me a 13 grabber in the 30's please let me know cause I would buy a second one.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
For some reason I thought this one sold for 38.5. You are right. Mid to low 40s is more accurate. Modified 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Yeah. His mileage would probably be closer to the upper 40 low 50’s that have been on there. Definitely have plateaued and maybe come down a bit. Of course this one is grabber blue which seems to be desirable. I just haven’t seen one sell.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I agree. That's a beautiful car and nicely modded.
I let go of a minty GT350 last summer to get a Mach 1 (want the Tremec and low end torque of the 5.0). I'm still looking for the right deal on a Mach. Seems anyone selling has had a visit from Tony Montana because they have to be doing a ton of Coke to ask what they are asking. Or maybe the buyers are on Coke because someone must be buying them at that price. LOL

I won't comment on the price of this GB 500, but it seems a lot rarer than a white or FJG Mach. Maybe it commands a premium...then again, I'm just cheap! LOL

68gtscode

Established Member
It seems everyone forgot about rule #8 of the New Market Rules. Regardless, let’s let the market speak to the value of the car. I don’t know what it will sell for, but I’m certain for more than low 40s.

Good luck with the sale OP, very nice car. Make sure to list it in Van’s GT500 For Sale group on Facebook.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the feedback on the price. I realize it's a high asking, however I love the car and will only sell for the right price. I am surprised that no one negatively commented on the black one posted for 61K or the grey one for 60K, why all the hate towards mine? Also if anyone can find me a 13 grabber in the 30's please let me know cause I would buy a second one.
Beautiful car and very well modded @Blueoval23 . Hold your ground bud. This rare shelby is worth every penny of 62-64K.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Maybe @13COBRA can hook you up??
I've PM'd @13COBRA several times over the years. Was looking at a 2012 GT500 at a dealer near KC and asked if he knew anything about the dealer (it wasn't a manufacturer dealer). He was quick to respond. When I got my 350 I reached to regarding reputable vehicle transporters; he steered me in the right direction. Always responsive and a great resource.

Sorry to derail the thread. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread