FOR SALE: 13 Grabber Blue GT500, 8,300 miles

RILIE500

Established Member
its worth what he is asking with mods it has all day long in todays market ! especially in GB best selling color i have ever own.

Blueoval23

Established Member
Just an update guys. I put the asking a bit high hoping to get around 62k. My bottom dollar is 60k, I love the car and anything less just wouldn’t make sense for me. I realize some feel it’s priced high and I can appreciate that but that’s what it would take for me to part with it. I’m certainly biased but when I look at other other cars in that price range I don’t feel like much compares. Thanks, hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Just an update guys. I put the asking a bit high hoping to get around 62k. My bottom dollar is 60k, I love the car and anything less just wouldn’t make sense for me. I realize some feel it’s priced high and I can appreciate that but that’s what it would take for me to part with it. I’m certainly biased but when I look at other other cars in that price range I don’t feel like much compares. Thanks, hope everyone is enjoying the summer.
I don't disagree with you. Your car is fantastic. I just wonder what the difference is between asking price and sale price of the other cars you see out there. This is more of a general question than a question specific to your car.

GLWS

layzie

Established Member
Nice car OP.

Ill put it into perspective Jpro

All the other cars out there that are 30 days or more on market are coming down 3-6k ish. Which is NOT much since there all keeping a solid 3-4k reserve for negotiations.

The giant problem we ALL have right now, buyers AND sellers is financing.

In July, both JD power and NADA had these cars valued correctly. As of sep 1st.. or somewhere around there (don't know the exact day) JD & NADA re-evaluated or should we say "De" valued alot of cars. Especialy the gt500's. Example: a 2014 with 2000 miles with all options checked is down to a measly 38k. 35k for no moonroof or Track pack... a bank WILL NOT loan higher than that without using one of those super high 150% loan to value loans which only children accept.

So now you have to have a significant amount of cash to be a player in the 2014 or less market.

I feel like the PREDATOR'S are getting very close to MSRP, NEW AND old... so the values of these cars are dropping as more and more inventory (2013/2014) are added. (Large supply) I do NOT want that to happen but more and more are coming in each day as a the new gt500 market drops.

During winter. ALL gt500s "MAY" have a significant drop while supply remains high due to the trade upside to the newer gt350s and 500s.

I am worried that if I buy a 60k car tomorrow, it may be worth 50k in a few weeks / months.

On the other hand, I'm worried that if they do take a significant impact. Alot of people will simply hold on to them and decide not to sell.

Either way we all take hits.

Does this makes sense?? anyone have a better outlook to share?

I don't disagree with you. Your car is fantastic. I just wonder what the difference is between asking price and sale price of the other cars you see out there. This is more of a general question than a question specific to your car.

GLWS

Last edited:

RILIE500

Established Member
yes these are the last of the true 6 speed cars thats what drives the 13/14 market right now and will , same thing thats happened 03/04 cobras, who cares about NADA. just shows how collectible these cars are going to be! these are NOT ford fusions or chevy cruzes driven by bank loans and or nada values that get thrown away at the end of the day.

to the OP his car will always be highly sought after Grabber Blue GT500 just like a
BOSS 429 5-7k new now 400-500K. most will be wishing they bought it at his asking price.

Last edited:

layzie

Established Member
yes these are the last of the true 6 speed cars thats what drives the 13/14 market right now and will , same thing thats happened 03/04 cobras, who cares about NADA. just shows how collectible these cars are going to be! these are NOT ford fusions or chevy cruzes driven by bank loans and or nada values that get thrown away at the end of the day.

to the OP his car will always be highly sought after Grabber Blue GT500 just like a
BOSS 429 5-7k new now 400-500K. most will be wishing they bought it at his asking price.

The seventh generation mustang will be the last "true stick shift"

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
My .02... The car is worth $60k all day long. OP, if I could swing it, that car would be in my garage as soon as I could fly in and drive back. GLWS

LS WUT

Established Member
It’s a beautiful car indeed. During my journey to get this 2016 hellcat. They valued the car at 44k, with 8k miles. All the prices were $63k and above. Banks are wild, they’re trying to pillage the “Gap Insurance” kick. Which in some cases isn’t bad because of the market.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
60k all day. I wouldn’t drop the price anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice car OP.

Ill put it into perspective Jpro

All the other cars out there that are 30 days or more on market are coming down 3-6k ish. Which is NOT much since there all keeping a solid 3-4k reserve for negotiations.

The giant problem we ALL have right now, buyers AND sellers is financing.

In July, both JD power and NADA had these cars valued correctly. As of sep 1st.. or somewhere around there (don't know the exact day) JD & NADA re-evaluated or should we say "De" valued alot of cars. Especialy the gt500's. Example: a 2014 with 2000 miles with all options checked is down to a measly 38k. 35k for no moonroof or Track pack... a bank WILL NOT loan higher than that without using one of those super high 150% loan to value loans which only children accept.

So now you have to have a significant amount of cash to be a player in the 2014 or less market.

I feel like the PREDATOR'S are getting very close to MSRP, NEW AND old... so the values of these cars are dropping as more and more inventory (2013/2014) are added. (Large supply) I do NOT want that to happen but more and more are coming in each day as a the new gt500 market drops.

During winter. ALL gt500s "MAY" have a significant drop while supply remains high due to the trade upside to the newer gt350s and 500s.

I am worried that if I buy a 60k car tomorrow, it may be worth 50k in a few weeks / months.

On the other hand, I'm worried that if they do take a significant impact. Alot of people will simply hold on to them and decide not to sell.

Either way we all take hits.

Does this makes sense?? anyone have a better outlook to share?

LOL How do you know there's still $3-4k in reserve for negotiations?

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

Perhaps edit your 1st post. It reflects $67k and some wont scroll through 2 pages to see if there was a price drop

Car looks good

layzie

Established Member
LOL How do you know there's still $3-4k in reserve for negotiations

Iv actualy called a few dealerships in the last 60 days. Thats how. I have came very close to three deals. The grabber blue still showing on autrotrader with 115 miles has been sold for over two weeks. I had them at 69.5 but for me that was 73k with shipping. I had to pass.

Another one had 500 miles on it. Full options. They wanted 70k and we agreed to 64k. Aka 66k shipped. I passed.

Third one was listed at 64k and I got it at 60. Even had the sold sign on the car with my name on it but financing chaged... dramatically!

The deer in headlights look I had was on the third car I mentinned above when the bank informed me they wouldnt finance me on the deal. It was then when I learned about this new devaluation on sep 1st. Prior to that date, I was approved for 52k loan in july and aug. Sept 1st they said no! Checked NADA and sure as heck a 2014 gt500 with 2000 miles & every single option checked is valued at a measly 38k. You can see for yourself.

My credit score was 801( when I first applied) and have done loans with my same military credit union for over 20 years never missing a payment. They said alot of cars value dropped overnight and they were not approving so many loans now and we walked thru nada together. I desperately tried to show them KBB but of course they don't base loan values off KBB and I knew that aleady.

Aot of the cars I called on in july / aug that were priced at 60-70k are now in the mid to high 50's.

The 64k one mentioned above that I almost got now was marked down to 58k from the dealership before it sold. I don't know what it sold for but it was

I believe (and truly hope they dont) that these cars along with all older cars are about to drop again soon as the dust settles with the new loan to values a cross the board. ( basic supply and demand)

My reasoning:

The NADA is NOT going to go back up. Especially since we have a total of 16 states that have now signed trumps no gas cars allowed on public roads executive order back when he was in office. Fyi This has nothing to do with Trump, it all started back with Obamas cash for clunkers Iniiative and continues with our new pres.. We can deny and make fun of it all we want with the whole cali has no power jokes but it's GOING to happen.

Thus now you know The reason for massive teslas stock gains back then and the sole entire reason why the new car chip issue and used car market inflated in the first place. It wasn't covid. The wealthy actualy read laws that promote massive gains and they did to the exotic car market what the poor did to GameSpot and they made a lot of $ dumping their collector cars to the middle class ones willing to go into dept to own it. These poor people are Hoping for a larger payout at the end... the new 93 cobras owners with a 50k loan are a great example of this. People thought then (and still do) think their cars are going to be worth 1 to 10 times their value in the future as stated above from the guy who said a 2014 gt500 would be worth 500k.

If that actualy happens, Were all very screwed.

Last edited:

RILIE500

Established Member
dont use credit unions they are the worst use big banks especially if your score is that good, u will get much better rates.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Iv actualy called a few dealerships in the last 60 days. Thats how. I have came very close to three deals. The grabber blue still showing on autrotrader with 115 miles has been sold for over two weeks. I had them at 69.5 but for me that was 73k with shipping. I had to pass.

Another one had 500 miles on it. Full options. They wanted 70k and we agreed to 64k. Aka 66k shipped. I passed.

Third one was listed at 64k and I got it at 60. Even had the sold sign on the car with my name on it but financing chaged... dramatically!

The deer in headlights look I had was on the third car I mentinned above when the bank informed me they wouldnt finance me on the deal. It was then when I learned about this new devaluation on sep 1st. Prior to that date, I was approved for 52k loan in july and aug. Sept 1st they said no! Checked NADA and sure as heck a 2014 gt500 with 2000 miles & every single option checked is valued at a measly 38k. You can see for yourself.

My credit score was 801( when I first applied) and have done loans with my same military credit union for over 20 years never missing a payment. They said alot of cars value dropped overnight and they were not approving so many loans now and we walked thru nada together. I desperately tried to show them KBB but of course they don't base loan values off KBB and I knew that aleady.

Aot of the cars I called on in july / aug that were priced at 60-70k are now in the mid to high 50's.

The 64k one mentioned above that I almost got now was marked down to 58k from the dealership before it sold. I don't know what it sold for but it was

I believe (and truly hope they dont) that these cars along with all older cars are about to drop again soon as the dust settles with the new loan to values a cross the board. ( basic supply and demand)

My reasoning:

The NADA is NOT going to go back up. Especially since we have a total of 16 states that have now signed trumps no gas cars allowed on public roads executive order back when he was in office. Fyi This has nothing to do with Trump, it all started back with Obamas cash for clunkers Iniiative and continues with our new pres.. We can deny and make fun of it all we want with the whole cali has no power jokes but it's GOING to happen.

Thus now you know The reason for massive teslas stock gains back then and the sole entire reason why the new car chip issue and used car market inflated in the first place. It wasn't covid. The wealthy actualy read laws that promote massive gains and they did to the exotic car market what the poor did to GameSpot and they made a lot of $ dumping their collector cars to the middle class ones willing to go into dept to own it. These poor people are Hoping for a larger payout at the end... the new 93 cobras owners with a 50k loan are a great example of this. People thought then (and still do) think their cars are going to be worth 1 to 10 times their value in the future as stated above from the guy who said a 2014 gt500 would be worth 500k.

If that actualy happens, Were all very screwed.

I have plenty of banks that would still loan that much on a 13/14 GT500 to an 800 score.

dont use credit unions they are the worst use big banks especially if your score is that good, u will get much better rates.

That's not necessarily true.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member

I don't know what your experience is with credit unions, but in my experience, this is anything but true. I use 2 different credit unions, PenFed and NavyFed, and BOTH have consistently given me loans with better rates then any other bank. My credit being in the mid 700s I would think would consider me a good score to most banks.

layzie

Established Member
I have plenty of banks that would still loan that much on a 13/14 GT500 to an 800 score.

Please recommend three of two of them to this thread.

If one will loan over NADA value on a normal yield loan then I'll make sure you get a nice PayPal gift. Not a cheap one either.

It would also help others finance the CAR such as the OP's beautiful grabber.

Users who are viewing this thread