13 F150 FX4 Price Check

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
Awesome! Let us know how it treats you.

That remote start and heated/cooled seats come in real handy this time of year!

Will do!

And I feel like I just got hit! By the mod bug.. Any suggestions for the #1 mod???
And no supercharger, not yet anyway.:banana::banana:

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Does it need tint?

Exhaust maybe

Mine needs some pipes badly. Might as well sound like a Prius as far as I'm concerned right now. I want some aggression on start up and under acceleration, but I'd like to hear the guy on the Bojangles speaker when I'm ordering my chicken biscuit in the morning. Not sure what to get :shrug:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Mine needs some pipes badly. Might as well sound like a Prius as far as I'm concerned right now. I want some aggression on start up and under acceleration, but I'd like to hear the guy on the Bojangles speaker when I'm ordering my chicken biscuit in the morning. Not sure what to get :shrug:

solo performance has the best exhaust for coyote f-150 IMO. It is all stainless with dual tips that come out on each side behind the wheels. Agressive rumble on cold start and under load/acceleration but you when you get on the highway and cruise there is ZERO drone. I have one on my truck, great system.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
OP, have you purchased it yet? If not let me know, and when I get to the store today I will run an OASIS for you.

Nick

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
I know wrong forum, but heres the new toy. After two days I love it so far. The new 5.0 is 10 times the motor of the ol 5.4.
20160120_165842_zpsjccltemm.jpg

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
God it looks ****ing fantastic.

And if I were you I would put a Roush exhaust on it. :)

I was just talking to my wife about that today. i was at the hardware store a few months ago and a guy drove away in a 5.0. Truck sounded amazing, wish i could have asked him which exhaust he went with.

Like i said i love it. I got into it a little and my 2 year olds eyes got big and was just squealing in the back. That right there makes it worth every penny. Over on f150forums they have a 600 pg thread about $50 and under mods. I need more money!!!!

Last edited:

TaraFirma

Established Member

Zemedici

Established Member
I was just talking to my wife about that today. i was at the hardware store a few months ago and a guy drove away in a 5.0. Truck sounded amazing, wish i could have asked him which exhaust he went with.

Like i said i love it. I got into it a little and my 2 year olds eyes got big and was just squealing in the back. That right there makes it worth every penny. Over on f150forums they have a 600 pg thread about $50 and under mods. I need more money!!!!

Did you see there truck? If it was a single exhaust 99% it'll be a Roush setup. Sounds PHENOMENAL. Not THAT expensive (I think $500-7 or so)

Dew itttttt

Users who are viewing this thread