13 F150 FX4 Price Check

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
Hi guys, Im looking at an 13 F150 FX4 CC 5.0 It has the appearance package luxury package, towing package. The truck has it all. It has 55,000 miles on it and the lowest I can get him down is $29,400 pre tax. KBB says im getting a good deal. What do you guys think? The best part is that they are giving me $6500 for my 04 f150 fx4 Cam phaser knock and all. Also the 4x4 is screwed up, i have to be going 30 mph for 4x4 high to engage.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Ford dealrship?
How does the carfax/autocheck look?
Any maintenance records?
Tires?
Can they run an oasis report on the new one?

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
Ford dealrship?
How does the carfax/autocheck look?
Any maintenance records?
Tires?
Can they run an oasis report on the new one?

Non Ford dealer
no accidents
They put new brakes on with an oil change.
tires are the 20" upgrade 7/32
oasis report??

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
"Oasis" is the Ford's maintenance tracking system. Anything that was done to the vehicle at a Ford dealership is recorded.

Brakes at 55K?
Is it nicely detailed?
Trust the dealership?

IMO:
Love the 5.0L.
Price sounds good.

Last edited:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Overpriced. You can get sub-40k '13 FX4's for $30k (quick check of autotrader).

Edit: I guess if they're giving you $2-3k more than your trade is worth then it's not horrible

Last edited:

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
"Oasis" is the Ford's maintenance tracking system. Anything that was done to the vehicle at a Ford dealership is recorded.

Brakes at 55K?
Is it nicely detailed?
Trust the dealership?

IMO:
Love the 5.0L.
Price sounds good.

Sorry meant pads, the truck is very clean, under the hood is spot less. How could i view the oasis, since this isnt a ford dealership?

Overpriced. You can get sub-40k '13 FX4's for $30k (quick check of autotrader).

Edit: I guess if they're giving you $2-3k more than your trade is worth then it's not horrible

I looked and only found 1 with my exact package and same amount of miles. The rest were easily more expensive.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Oasis report - Not sure how you'd see one since the truck isn't at a Ford dealership.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Oasis report - Not sure how you'd see one since the truck isn't at a Ford dealership.

You can go to any ford dealership to run one, regardless of where its being sold.

I've looked up oasis reports on private sells in the past.

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
There are two different reasons I think I'm doing ok on the deal. The first is I'm getting 6500 for mine, the last 2 weeks I've been getting a horrible vibration (changed plugs and coils no change) and the 4x4 working intermittent. The second is basing the price of the truck I'm looking at vs another 13 fx4 on the lot. It has 20,000 more miles and no heated seats, 4.5 navigation screen, reverse camera and appearance package. That truck was only 2,500 cheaper than the one I am looking at. I'm thinking that the miles alone make the difference, let alone all the other options mine has.

nxhappy

Established Member
I almost bought a 2014 for 36k. ended up with a 15 ecoboost. I liked it way more.

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
anybody else think im doing ok on this deal?

I think you're OK. I bought a '13 with 22xxx on the clock for $37 in July last year. Getting that much back on your trade really sweetens the deal.

The price tag on these things really jumps up once you start with the options.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
You can go to any ford dealership to run one, regardless of where its being sold.

I've looked up oasis reports on private sells in the past.

My local Ford dealership wouldn't run an oasis report on a truck that wasn't titled in my name, not sure why.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
OP, the deal looks good, especially with the trade in. May find a slightly better deal, but the trade in value could be less.

My local Ford dealership wouldn't run an oasis report on a truck that wasn't titled in my name, not sure why.

My service guy ran it, but would not print me a copy if it was a private sell, due to that info. But he ran it to see if there was anything that the carfax didn't show.

01turbowolf

ford tech
Established Member
I think it's a good deal I got mine 13 loaded fx4 5.0 without the appearance pack and 52k miles. last March for 30,500 And I work at the dealer and saw the paperwork I know I only paid 1k more than what they gave for trade and I got a new ford windshield put in with the deal.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
thats a pretty sweet deal actually. I was in the market a few months ago and most of the crewcab Fx4s with luxury package were mid to high 30s. A few were in the 40k realm

Users who are viewing this thread