13-6 Kit with New Options

my13Elenor

Established Member
I have the 13.4 kit plus an offroad currently, which on your website gains 65 rwhp. Yet the majority say that is not correct (in translation). What I mean is, I posted about how I ran a 2004 Term with 600rwhp and everyone said I was 630 at best with my mods. That means I'd only be at 565 stock if they are right and your 65hp is correct.

The 13.6 says it gains 100rwhp yet most barely hit 700 with the addition of a pulley. Guys with the 13.6, pulley, and headers are usually around 720rwhp. I can link to numerous youtube vids of this. So whats the deal? Are the numbers on the website exagerated? If the 13.6 alone is good for 100, the headers and pulley should be good for another 60ish. Yet the results aren't showing that to be true.

I have 13-6 with LT headers, o/r H, 93 Lund, 10% overdrive, made 668.5rwhp 698.7rwtq
stock 580, 581, was a little disappointed as most are in ranges you mentioned above 700-720ish rwhp 720-750rwtq, at end of the day a safe tune is better than high numbers as some rods have let go at that 750 mark,,,,,anyways my 2 cents

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

I have the 13.4 kit plus an offroad currently, which on your website gains 65 rwhp. Yet the majority say that is not correct (in translation). What I mean is, I posted about how I ran a 2004 Term with 600rwhp and everyone said I was 630 at best with my mods. That means I'd only be at 565 stock if they are right and your 65hp is correct.

The 13.6 says it gains 100rwhp yet most barely hit 700 with the addition of a pulley. Guys with the 13.6, pulley, and headers are usually around 720rwhp. I can link to numerous youtube vids of this. So whats the deal? Are the numbers on the website exagerated? If the 13.6 alone is good for 100, the headers and pulley should be good for another 60ish. Yet the results aren't showing that to be true.

Every engine is different. Every time a car is on the dyno is a different car on a different dyno with a different Density Altitude.

Reality: My 2013 GT500 made 691 RWHP through the cats with an intake, tune and a throttle body.

Dyno numbers can be manipulated and if a car is not data logged when it is on the dyno then there isn't anything to discuss or talk about. A low dyno number can be any number of different things that can be explained through data logging.

FACT: A 13-6 or 13-5 Kit picks up 2 to 2.5 psi of boost over stock. I saw that on my own car with no pulleys simply because the intake and throttle allow more air flow.

The numbers posted on my website are factual based on my dyno runs on my own personal car on 93 pump gas in Florida at Sea Level on a warm Florida day. :beer:

NELCO

Established Member
Van, I am looking at an enclosed trailer and go to Daytona. My lightning can't handle the tow.....I will figure it out....... Can I pay you for driving sessions?
Nelco................ Hey California and west coast guys lets go to Florida ?????????????

Users who are viewing this thread