13-6 Holy Crap kit!!!!!

Ky GT500

Established Member
You put down more than mine, seeing as how mine is stock. But I won't have it after next week so yeah, yours will be the slowest :)

Hmmmm,,,,,, sounds like a Ky callout!!!!

Just :poke: ya a little,,,,SLOWponycar!! :thumbsup:

Slowponycar

Established Member
Looking forward to it!!!:rockon:

:beer:its sick, :bowdown: he stopped by today

You put down more than mine, seeing as how mine is stock. But I won't have it after next week so yeah, yours will be the slowest :)

well if you still have it by cars and coffee, bring it out if you can. Lee is having another dyno day in Oct. whatcha gonna bring?:??:

Slowponycar

Established Member
i keep teeter tottering on which route i want to go with for more power. Just wait till you get that 10% on :burnout:

Ky GT500

Established Member
i keep teeter tottering on which route i want to go with for more power. Just wait till you get that 10% on :burnout:

This thing has transformed with the 13-6,,, don't know what to expect with the 10% :pepper: Looking forward to talking to BIRDDOC on Sat.

terbo

Established Member
:beer:its sick, :bowdown: he stopped by today

well if you still have it by cars and coffee, bring it out if you can. Lee is having another dyno day in Oct. whatcha gonna bring?:??:

I'll probably bring out the green machine, my slow 96 GT. I'm currently looking for an 03 / 04 Cobra to replace the GT500. I can't wait to not have a car payment!

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
I'll probably bring out the green machine, my slow 96 GT. I'm currently looking for an 03 / 04 Cobra to replace the GT500. I can't wait to not have a car payment!

Hey now guys. Extend the invite!
And terbo, the 98 BAB Vert will be going up for sale by the end of the month...

Van@RevanRacing

Van can chime in but 10% is probably 25-30 horsepower more?

Roughly.

Depends on exhaust. These cars LOVE headers. We had a car here...........

93 Octane

ARH 1 7/8th Long Tubes off Road H with the 13-6 Kit and 10% OD

712 RWHP and 747 RWTQ

It's not the power that picks up as much as the torque jumps up considerably.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Roughly.

Depends on exhaust. These cars LOVE headers. We had a car here...........

93 Octane

ARH 1 7/8th Long Tubes off Road H with the 13-6 Kit and 10% OD

712 RWHP and 747 RWTQ

It's not the power that picks up as much as the torque jumps up considerably.

Great,,,more stuff I need to get. I think I'm done for the year after I get my 10% on. Maybe,,,,,,hmmmm,,,,,doubt it. Will power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NELCO

Established Member
Van, Can i do the headers in california and pass smog? Do i have to change the cats? I just had to change my tb on my 2001 lightning from accufab mono to stock to oem ford twin because, Now they need to see a carb # on tb to pass smog visual. Mind you it passed the sniffer not the visual. The mono has been on since 2001.
Thanks NELCO

Van@RevanRacing

As much as I'd love to tell you yes unfortunately Kalifornia is a difficult state to deal with and pass emissions inspections. We can pass sniffer and OBDII with a set of cats on the car with everything armed but if something doesn't have one of their stampings of approval it will fail. Sorry buddy but telling you anything different would be wrong.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Van, Can i do the headers in california and pass smog? Do i have to change the cats? I just had to change my tb on my 2001 lightning from accufab mono to stock to oem ford twin because, Now they need to see a carb # on tb to pass smog visual. Mind you it passed the sniffer not the visual. The mono has been on since 2001.
Thanks NELCO

Anytime you do anything to the car it needs a "C.A.R.B" number on it to be CA legal

Ky GT500

Established Member
cars and coffee at captain's quarters Saturday 9am? may I join you fellas?

Yep,,,, need a good place to meet up and roll in together. So far weather is holding out,,, 50% for Friday, went up10% today. :mj: Still 0% for Sat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread