13-6 Holy Crap kit!!!!!

Ky GT500

Established Member
Got my 13-6 from Revan Racing installed today!!!!!! I had a strong car from the factory, but after this kit,,,this thing is just violent, insane power :rockon::rockon: I have the 10% still to go on,,pulled the bottom covers and couldn't access the stock balancer without removal of a lot more braces and sway bar, will look into getting to it from the top,,,looks like it might be a tad easier. If not, I'll get with BIRDDOC and let his guy instal mine.

Car drives great, no noticeable change in manners until you get after it,,just flat comes alive. I can still putter around if I want or play,,,nice well rounded attitude.

Thanks Van,,,great combo kit!!!!

Slowponycar

Established Member
:beer: nice, looks like mine is going to be the slowest... for now at least :read:

Are you still coming up Sat? If there is no rain lol

Ky GT500

Established Member
:beer: nice, looks like mine is going to be the slowest... for now at least :read:

Yep,,,been watching Weather Channel and so far 0% for Sat. Talked to BIRDDOC Sat. and suggested we meet somewhere and roll in together. Any ideas of a place??

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks Ky GT500. Looks like the Kentucky contingent is having a little get together this weekend.

You boys have some fun and don't play too hard!! Sounds like there is going to be some screaming pavement in the Bluegrass State!

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Hell Yeah! Look forward to the "Scream'in Shelby" get together Saturday!

You'll get to see some cool "SECRET" changes I just got done with on my Shelby :)

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Got my 13-6 from Revan Racing installed today!!!!!! I had a strong car from the factory, but after this kit,,,this thing is just violent, insane power :rockon::rockon: I have the 10% still to go on,,pulled the bottom covers and couldn't access the stock balancer without removal of a lot more braces and sway bar, will look into getting to it from the top,,,looks like it might be a tad easier. If not, I'll get with BIRDDOC and let his guy instal mine.

Car drives great, no noticeable change in manners until you get after it,,just flat comes alive. I can still putter around if I want or play,,,nice well rounded attitude.

Thanks Van,,,great combo kit!!!!

So you installed just the intake, TB, and tune? That's the kit I am looking at. Quite a noticeable difference in power? Any drivability issues? I am really itching to pull the trigger on this kit! What octane tune you running?

Fastfish420

Established Member
The 10% pulley is easy to get off from the top.coolant tanks,radiator fans and of course intake bracket and air filter.worse part is the machining the tab down.I have about 125 miles on mine since installed pulley and it feels strong!I have been running 100 octasne all the time lately,but I dont drive mine much just a play toy.I installed M/T 305 Drag Radials on it Friday..I got tired of it changing lanes on me.

Ky GT500

Established Member
So you installed just the intake, TB, and tune? That's the kit I am looking at. Quite a noticeable difference in power? Any drivability issues? I am really itching to pull the trigger on this kit! What octane tune you running?

For now, yep, that is all I put on it right now, but I also got the 10% pulley but don't have it on yet.

Major change in power, hard to explain until you experience it. These cars are pretty bad out of the box, but after 13-6, it's just nuts the power gain it gives you. I'm running the 93 octane tune. I was on the fence about doing this but after I did, well pleased. I was concerned as well about street manners after the instal, but the worry is not needed. I like to cruise, pretty much just putter around, not balls to the wall all the time. Throttle seems smoother with the kit, very easy to drive slow, normally around town or even on the interstate. I went out yesterday after the instal and put about 250 miles on her with all styles of driving,,wide open, casual, normal, interstate. No glitches, or hiccups. Perfect manners all the way around.

Give Van a call, he will hook you up with a top notch kit. Super glad I did this!!:dancenana:

Ky GT500

Established Member
The 10% pulley is easy to get off from the top.coolant tanks,radiator fans and of course intake bracket and air filter.worse part is the machining the tab down.I have about 125 miles on mine since installed pulley and it feels strong!I have been running 100 octasne all the time lately,but I dont drive mine much just a play toy.I installed M/T 305 Drag Radials on it Friday..I got tired of it changing lanes on me.

Thanks, will look into this approach. I enjoy doing my own work, gets you closer to your vehicle.

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
For now, yep, that is all I put on it right now, but I also got the 10% pulley but don't have it on yet.

Major change in power, hard to explain until you experience it. These cars are pretty bad out of the box, but after 13-6, it's just nuts the power gain it gives you. I'm running the 93 octane tune. I was on the fence about doing this but after I did, well pleased. I was concerned as well about street manners after the instal, but the worry is not needed. I like to cruise, pretty much just putter around, not balls to the wall all the time. Throttle seems smoother with the kit, very easy to drive slow, normally around town or even on the interstate. I went out yesterday after the instal and put about 250 miles on her with all styles of driving,,wide open, casual, normal, interstate. No glitches, or hiccups. Perfect manners all the way around.

Give Van a call, he will hook you up with a top notch kit. Super glad I did this!!:dancenana:

Thanks for the info. I guess I need to call Van again and see what he thinks I could expect for power increase as I can only find 91. Only thing holding me back right now is the lack of miles on my car to see if I am going to need any warranty work......I like to get a couple thousand miles before mods.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I guess I need to call Van again and see what he thinks I could expect for power increase as I can only find 91. Only thing holding me back right now is the lack of miles on my car to see if I am going to need any warranty work......I like to get a couple thousand miles before mods.

I have right at 3K miles on mine, also had a talk with my SM so we are all on the same page. Definitely get with Van on his thoughts,, he will tell you straight up, good, bad, ugly.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I have Van's 13-6 kit as well as a set of M/T DR's.

I don't drive the car very often, but drove it to work today for the first time in ~2 months.

Car is F'n nutz! I almost feel bad for the Mickey's.:D

terbo

Established Member

You put down more than mine, seeing as how mine is stock. But I won't have it after next week so yeah, yours will be the slowest :)

Users who are viewing this thread