13/14 GT500 Prices?

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
While I agree with your overall sentiment, it's important to note ASKING prices are not necessarily SELLING prices.
Absolutlely Agreed! No denying thou........this is putting a smile on my face!!

44shelby

Established Member
My 1200 mile grabber blue car has had offers for 70-73k just last week... So if that gives you any kind of gauge to go off of. Its a performance pack / track pack / pro audio / recaro package car.

dan1982

Established Member
for 60 friggin K.... u might as well work some overtime and get one brand new. order a 2023...... they are still making it in 2023 right? hahahahahahahahahahaa

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
My 1200 mile grabber blue car has had offers for 70-73k just last week... So if that gives you any kind of gauge to go off of. Its a performance pack / track pack / pro audio / recaro package car.
That's what I would expect a super low mileage grabber blue 13/14 GT500 to go for, also I probably missed it, but why are you selling it.
for 60 friggin K.... u might as well work some overtime and get one brand new. order a 2023...... they are still making it in 2023 right? hahahahahahahahahahaa
2022 is the final year, kinda sucks honestly. I felt like 3 and 4 was the special years, 03/04 cobra, 13/14 GT500, I was hoping for the 23/24 GT500 to be a monster, instead it's a ghost.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Here is a low mileage, low optioned car...wonder if it will hit 55k

I’d take the over… it seems like everyone comes out of the wood work within the last hour and hits the bid button worse than a gambler at a blackjack table.

44shelby

Established Member
That's what I would expect a super low mileage grabber blue 13/14 GT500 to go for, also I probably missed it, but why are you selling it.

2022 is the final year, kinda sucks honestly. I felt like 3 and 4 was the special years, 03/04 cobra, 13/14 GT500, I was hoping for the 23/24 GT500 to be a monster, instead it's a ghost.
I was going to buy a Huracan and needed to get rid of a car to free the garage space. I made some other arrangements and will be keeping the car and adding to the fleet lol.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I was going to buy a Huracan and needed to get rid of a car to free the garage space. I made some other arrangements and will be keeping the car and adding to the fleet lol.
Good to hear you're keeping it, did you get the tune stuff figured out?

44shelby

Established Member
Good to hear you're keeping it, did you get the tune stuff figured out?
Yea it was as simple as changing tuners.

It was pretty mind blowing experience. They lost my business permanently and wont be recommended by me any longer.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Everything is for sale for the right price, what would someone have to offer you to sell your 14? Also where did you get side window covers?
7E2DBD36-86FC-480A-A66F-AE1776527ACC.gif

LS WUT

Established Member
Everything is for sale for the right price, what would someone have to offer you to sell your 14? Also where did you get side window covers?
I’m with you on that. My 13 Shelby GT500 is never gonna be for sale. Could stick any amount of money in front of me. Mark my words I’ll be buried in that car.

noco5.0

Established Member
I would probably sell my Shelby before my Boss 302. I like both but everything has a price. It would take me wanting something out there more....right now not much else I'm interested in but the right restomod classic might change my mind.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m with you on that. My 13 Shelby GT500 is never gonna be for sale. Could stick any amount of money in front of me. Mark my words I’ll be buried in that car.
After having three 13/14s I would sell my current one for a good price, I wish my stupid ass would have never let my original 13 GT500 go, I still miss that car. Ultimately I'd eventually like to figure out how to get a 13/14 super snake.
I would probably sell my Shelby before my Boss 302. I like both but everything has a price. It would take me wanting something out there more....right now not much else I'm interested in but the right restomod classic might change my mind.
What year is your Boss302? I've always wanted a grabber blue 13 Boss. And agreed, although I did come close to getting a 22 GT500, but I'm happy I kept mine.

LS WUT

Established Member
After having three 13/14s I would sell my current one for a good price, I wish my stupid ass would have never let my original 13 GT500 go, I still miss that car. Ultimately I'd eventually like to figure out how to get a 13/14 super snake.

What year is your Boss302? I've always wanted a grabber blue 13 Boss. And agreed, although I did come close to getting a 22 GT500, but I'm happy I kept mine.
I know it will never be the same as a certified built one. However I plan to build my own in a sense. Do the widebody and such myself.

44shelby

Established Member

If i could get mine done through shelby still i would do that this up coming winter with out a doubt

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I know it will never be the same as a certified built one. However I plan to build my own in a sense. Do the widebody and such myself.
That's kinda what I did with my 13 GT500, but real super snake parts are so damn hard to find now.
If i could get mine done through shelby still i would do that this up coming winter with out a doubt
I know, it sucks Shelby American ended the program, now they only build the fake snakes lmfao.
Looks badass, and it's another amazing color for the boss

Users who are viewing this thread