1250 rwhp Terminator inside

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I'm going for a ride in it this week :)

Take three videos, 1 during a pull looking at the street, one doing a pull looking at the speedo, and one looking at your face when your crap your pants.

Also before and after pictures of your underwear would be hysterical!

I8URLS1

Established Member
Take three videos, 1 during a pull looking at the street, one doing a pull looking at the speedo, and one looking at your face when your crap your pants.

Also before and after pictures of your underwear would be hysterical!

Haha, going to try and get vids on Saturday. I plan to take some out of car footage too if we can find a good stretch of rode. I live for crazy shit like this (currently building something similar) so I can't wait. Probably will just be on the 930whp setting though.

any other vids out driving around??? PLZ PLZ PLEASE

Saturday!

mr95gst

Established Member
The already went 10.57 on stock ECU and 700 HP :banana:

If It doesn't go faster than 11's I'll set it on fire :fm:

Probably 11's @ 160.

Here the setup pics

476446ef5120cd6900e2b4cff9b1384d.jpg

5483ac97bce0d5657a7802bfd948d61b_zpsd3106d46.jpg

Last edited:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
They will be dialing in the traction control and boost by gear with the car. Also with the pro efi anti lag feature he said it doesn't lag at all in between shifts. I want to see how the turbos come on myself so that is why I am going to be meeting up with him this week to go for a ride in the car.

Yeah thats what i thought will be done. Those things are a big pain in the dick to get perfect! But when they do it'll work and be badass.
When i said lag i ment when he steps on the throttle for the first time and wait for the turbos to spool. Not in between gears, you dont lose to much when you shift. What anti lag features are dont to the car??

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Sick,
take that to Texas for 1320's TX2K13 & Dominate besides UGR Lambos or 700+awhp GTR's

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Engine bay is amazing! Need more specs on the build! Will this car be at TX2K13? Also, is that the same JMS that builds Evo's?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love so much about this one. Motor. Engine bay. Paint. Pure bad-to-the-bone goodness. :)

Users who are viewing this thread