125 jet on a stock 91GT?

fast02gt

Established Member
hey guys i'm curious of what you all think of bumping up to a 125 shot from a 100 jet? I'm using the stock block with mild bolt on's. Currently on my last dyno pull the car made 323hp and 370tq with the 100 jet. A/F was nice and no problems since Jan 07' when I put the kit on. Any suggestions are great!

OmarGutierrez

Established Member
nice i has the same car just a 99 with a 150 shot so dont worrie i never tuched the injectos or anything and i will spay every day 2nd to 4 and more then twice a day and nothing happend to the motor. i had the car for mare then a year so good luck

NXSVTCOBRA

100 shot to a 125 is not that big of an increase. There are people that spray 225 on stock shortblocks and have great success. Do I recommend spraying a 200 shot? Probably not but you'll be fine with a 150 on that motor if it's healthy.

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
Absolutely GO FOR IT.

A 125 shot is not too much for a stock motor at all. Just retard your timing and extra degree and let it rip. If everything looks good put the degree back in, check the plugs and if all still looks good on the pulgs let'er rip. Just dont make a full 1/4 mile pass until you check plugs/timing.

I ran 10's on a stock 93 bottom end for 3 years until I finally split the block. Your 91 has stronger pistons that the 92-05 cars.

Dan

fast02gt

Established Member
yea i figured the 125 jet wouldn't be that much of a difference. I just hadn't tryed it out yet. I got a run with my buddies 01 T/A coming up so I'm gonna try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread