1200whp Gallardo 40-160

T-Kid

Young Gun.
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6auFPUK2z2M"]1200HP TT Gallardo(Boostlogic) Highway pull. - YouTube[/nomedia]

Quick pull shot with my iphone. Hard to tell how quick it pulls because the toll road is so big.

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
Sucks a mustang would need to make 1400 or so to pull it.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I don't believe the BoostLogic car is E-car, but regular H pattern 6-speed. I heard on Supraforums that he is babying the transmission for fear of chewing it.

Brandon619

Established Member
I don't believe the BoostLogic car is E-car, but regular H pattern 6-speed. I heard on Supraforums that he is babying the transmission for fear of chewing it.

Bingo! With that kind of power on a stock transmission boom! I couldn't even begin to think how much that transmission cost? Never the less fast car, with all of those underground racing car videos around here you get the idea on how fast a 1200 hp Lamborghini is.

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Bingo! With that kind of power on a stock transmission boom! I couldn't even begin to think how much that transmission cost? Never the less fast car, with all of those underground racing car videos around here you get the idea on how fast a 1200 hp Lamborghini is.

Then what's the point of having the power? I guess unless he's planning on upgrading the trans?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread