12 year old motocycle prodigy

OneFastSnake

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ikJSTq_D6c&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Anthony "Krazy Cid" Alonso's First Ever 125cc Race[/nomedia]
talented lil kid

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Awesome.

Love the reverse Rossi number and colors.

That sucks tho', bad drive out of the last corner and the guy drafted past him. But man I would love to have been racing at that age.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
His exit speed is phenomenal. He is a good half a second faster on the gas than anyone else it seemed. There is another rider who had that ability at a young age. Some of you mind of hear of him before: Rossi.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very mature kid (and rider) for 12 years old. I think he'll do really well, and not just as a racer. Wow!

Mayo5

Established Member
Alot of fun to watch, and awesome that he has parents to fully support in that type of competition.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Reminds me of the Hayden brothers who got their start racing at a young age. My father road raced when I was a kid and there was nothing more I wanted to do than that. I dont think my parents would have allowed it and we didnt have the $$$ to do it either. It's nice to have opportunities.

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Probably a small weight advantage, still takes alot of skill handling that bike. Im 25 years old and theres no way I can take a corner like that kid, kid has some balls for not reaching puberty

Users who are viewing this thread