12 mins that may change your life...

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ7Hz7WCQE8"]The American War-Machine, A Lesson in Blowback, and The Greatest Speech Ever Written. - YouTube[/nomedia]

chagan02

Established Member
Wow. I cannot believe I just watched that crap (at least the first 4 minutes because that's all I could take). That video portrays the US to be some big villain in this world. We give out more Aid, and have spilled more blood for goodwill than anyone in the world. Do we make mistakes, sure. As an Iraq vet, that offends me. If all you Ron Paul supporters wanna be fighting these wars on our own soil, where your families live, be my guest. Because that's what will happen. If the US isolates itself, that's not going to stop war, that's just going to allow evil to spread across the rest of the world. If it was not for the "American War Machine", we would all be speaking German right now.

mr2cam

Established Member
War is just one of the many ways of population control, duh!

gamebred26

Established Member
Wed all be speaking German ? Lol. Or Russian ? Cause im pretty sure the Germans got fd trying to take over Russia. i feel sorry for our troops who are pawns in a game m
uch bigger than them. our govt gives a rats ass about us and never did anything out of good will.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Wow. I cannot believe I just watched that crap (at least the first 4 minutes because that's all I could take). That video portrays the US to be some big villain in this world. We give out more Aid, and have spilled more blood for goodwill than anyone in the world. Do we make mistakes, sure. As an Iraq vet, that offends me. If all you Ron Paul supporters wanna be fighting these wars on our own soil, where your families live, be my guest. Because that's what will happen. If the US isolates itself, that's not going to stop war, that's just going to allow evil to spread across the rest of the world. If it was not for the "American War Machine", we would all be speaking German right now.

+1

Funny how that video failed to mention ANY good things our country has accomplished across the world. That video was just a well disguised conspiracy theory.

And the part about the US being an occupational force in Afghanistan? The Russians tried to own the country. We are hunting Al-Qaeda, not oppressing the Afghani people. There is a big difference.

I should add.... I don't see this thread going too well. LOL

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
The problem is there is about a bazillion 10 year old boys waiting in line to be the next terrorist leader. we invaded their country.lol. they hate us our Christian beliefs ..our backing of Israel ...our morals...it goes on and on.

chagan02

Established Member
The problem is there is about a bazillion 10 year old boys waiting in line to be the next terrorist leader. we invaded their country.lol. they hate us our Christian beliefs ..our backing of Israel ...our morals...it goes on and on.

They dont hate us because we are Christians. They hate us because we are not THEM. We invaded their country??? What about the Russians? Didn't they invade their country? Didn't we give them aid and weapons to fend off the Russians? They dont hate us because we are there, they hate us because their religion tells them to not tolerate anyone who is not Muslim, or a Muslim man for that matter. Period!

All these American Apologists make me sick. George Washington, Lincoln, and Reagan are probably rolling over in their graves. I'm proud of my country, and how we are the shining light on the hill for the world. When something bad happens in the world, who gets that phone call? Not any Arab Country! You Guessed it, good ole America's phone starts ringing.

I'm done.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Wed all be speaking German ? Lol. Or Russian ? Cause im pretty sure the Germans got fd trying to take over Russia. i feel sorry for our troops who are pawns in a game m
uch bigger than them. our govt gives a rats ass about us and never did anything out of good will.

A part of why the Russians fd the Germans is because Hitler had a two front war and winter came along and really screwed him in the fight with the Russians. If it wasn't for US involvement who knows how things would have ended up.

And do you realize how much aid the US provides other countries EVERY year?

boduke0220

Established Member

+agazillion

Tunink

Established Member

Keep living the lie man.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Fantastic post OP! Thats the truth that makes people too uncomforatable to fess up about. Remember.... Its not the American people that did this, it was those "behind the curtain". It's only a mistake if it's not corrected. Now is the time.:beer: Then maybe we can start getting Canada turned around.:cryying:

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member

As a veteran myself, I see where you can misunderstand this video. Please take a non-biased look at it again. Yes we give a lot of aid to other contries, but we also take a lot more. What gives us the right to police the world?

+1

Funny how that video failed to mention ANY good things our country has accomplished across the world. That video was just a well disguised conspiracy theory.

And the part about the US being an occupational force in Afghanistan? The Russians tried to own the country. We are hunting Al-Qaeda, not oppressing the Afghani people. There is a big difference.

I should add.... I don't see this thread going too well. LOL

No we're not on a "hunting mission"; we're there trying to install a form of government we can control. And like the when the Russians failed after 10 years, we are walking in their same footsteps.

Fantastic post OP! Thats the truth that makes people too uncomforatable to fess up about. Remember.... Its not the American people that did this, it was those "behind the curtain". It's only a mistake if it's not corrected. Now is the time.:beer: Then maybe we can start getting Canada turned around.:cryying:

It's a hard pill to swallow that our government has turned into a huge money making corporation.

Last edited:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
No we're not on a "hunting mission"; we're there trying to install a form of government we can control. And like the when the Russians failed after 10 years, we are walking in their same footsteps.

Read up on the history of Russia trying take over Afghanistan, as it dates back into the 1800s. We, the USA, have no intention of trying to keep the place. Our being there isn't like the Russians. We want Afghanistan to be able stand on it's own. I don't think that was the Russian agenda.

Anyway, I'm done here too. This is a debate which belongs in a political thread, not Pics-N-Vids.

AMoraru

Established Member
JUST WATCH THIS:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2WJd5bXFg"]The Greatest Speech Ever Made - Charlie Chaplin - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread