12 gt supercharged

HOOT12

Established Member
2012 gt for sale. 14,000 miles. Supercharged. Perfect inside and out. Wheels. Lowered. Short throw shifter. H- pipe. Gt500 exhaust. 3.31 gears. Manual. Call or text for more info. 9018274490 . I figure if you are interested then you will reach out to me and we can talk price. I do not check this site regularly so please text or call. If I don't answer, then leave message. I will hit you back. I'm located just outside memphis tn.
Yes, I'm trying to post pictures. New at this. Yes, I can text pics if you can receive.
Thx
Fyi, car is tuned by AED.

HOOT12

Established Member
20150718_120710_resized.jpg20150718_120735_resized.jpg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
so a blower, an h-pipe and and exhaust? anything else? suspension? brakes? clutch? wat kinda blower? roots? cent? wat kinda wheels and wat size?

HOOT12

Established Member
Roush blower using 82mm pulley. No numbers, but dialed in by AED. Car is lowered by way of springs. Has a pan hard bar. Stock brakes. Stock clutch. 20 x 11 in rear, 20 x 10 in front. True forged victory wheels. Nittos all the way around. No drag radials. Polished hood struts. Does come with the SCT tuner. Car is ready to be taken to the next level if you choose or is ready to drive as is. Car has not been in rain ever. Only been washed a handful of times. Gets a quick detail every other week. Comes with a car cover.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wat does no numbers mean? u got the car dyno tuned and they didn't tell u how much power it made?

HOOT12

Established Member
I did a remote tune with AED, therefore I don't have exact horsepower or torque numbers....that's what I meant and probably should have said. Sorry for confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread