12" filter setup??

ous2418

Established Member
im getting ready to replace my k&n fipk setup. as its around 6 years old. ive seen where alotta people are putting 12 conical filters in. where do i purchase these at and is anything else needed??

GodStang

Established Member
i believe im gonna run with this setup!! so i take your happy with this setup??

Ya. I had to do that due to space limitations. I made over 700 right around 6000rpms through 4.10 gears and low ass timing so it flows a bit.

ous2418

Established Member
Ya. I had to do that due to space limitations. I made over 700 right around 6000rpms through 4.10 gears and low ass timing so it flows a bit.

o yea your car is badass!!! im on stock motor w/ a 2.3 whipple 20lbs and meth. right now it has an old fipk kit w/ stock piping. im just wanting this thing to breathe better. so this should go together good with my setup you think??

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
o yea your car is badass!!! im on stock motor w/ a 2.3 whipple 20lbs and meth. right now it has an old fipk kit w/ stock piping. im just wanting this thing to breathe better. so this should go together good with my setup you think??

Ya the only thing is its not as pretty as the JLT 12" CAI.

This is the JLT 12" I was running with the smaller Kenne Bell inlet:
godbeecobra.jpg

And this is the S&B one. I will be painting the white piece blue one of these days:

IMG_3498.jpg

ous2418

Established Member
yea the jlt does look damn good!! ill just keep my hood down for now lol thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread