12 Boss 302 Kenne Bell Blown 785 RWHP...needs to go!!

12C/OBoss

Established Member
;-);-)My Kenne Bell supercharged 302 is up for sale! 2931 miles and over 600whp daily and made 785RWHP on C16 and high boost. I need to sell because I bought a DRR 70 Race quad for my 7 y/o son and spent over $4,000 on mods and suspension. First offer over $46,000 takes it home. It is being sold with the stock mufflers and Magnaflow X pipe

The car is one of a kind...The first Boss delivered (3/16) First tuned by Evolution and Jon Lund, First BLOWN Boss in the world!

It is awesome but as I need to support my sons hobby I have decided to sell my dream car.

I am not interested in trades as I just bought a 98 Cobra with 14,800 miles to do the show thing and cruise with.

LINK TO 5.0 MAG ARTICLE BELOW:

Twin-screw Supercharger Install - Kenne Boss - 5.0 Mustang Magazine

208439_1673789213539_1501702065_31411482_6473074_n.jpg

297044_1917075575546_1501702065_31694524_6818262_n.jpg

m5lp-1110-twin-screw-supercharger-install-kenne-boss-021.jpg

The ONLY thing it needs are rear tires soon! LOL it REALLY needs drag radials. KJ of 5.0 had Jon Lund do a burnout for the magazine and it was the ONLY time a burnout was done. The day was overcast otherwise it would have been on the cover:coolman: Never raced, autocrossed, dragged...NOTHING

Last edited:

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Which oil separator are you using and how is it attached?

Good luck with your sale.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
I am a buyer but 6 months out........

GLWS! If it does not sell, keep me in mind in 5-6 months!

Mike

chuckstang

Established Member
curious and dont take this the wrong way. But why do people buy a car, particularly a rare valuable car, then completely modify it and dump a ton more money into, never drive it and then sell it for a loss.

I always just assume its been damaged and they want to dump it. I know this is not the case with you but I have always been curiuos why people do this...

good luck on the sale, it looks amazing and im sure goes like stink!

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
curious and dont take this the wrong way. But why do people buy a car, particularly a rare valuable car, then completely modify it and dump a ton more money into, never drive it and then sell it for a loss.

I always just assume its been damaged and they want to dump it. I know this is not the case with you but I have always been curiuos why people do this...

I am guilty of this..... I paid out the A$$ on a Subaru Drag car that we dumped tons into, and then I realized that it was never going to be where we wanted it to be, and the finish of the safety items were sub par...... So I dumped it for $.20 on the dollar spent....

Hate to see your car on eBay.......

Mike

12C/OBoss

Established Member

After 16 years of buying, building, and selling cars I FINALLY wised up and decided having $50,000 sitting in the garage is WASTE when I can buy a bigger house, and also invest in a hobby/poss race career that I can share with my boys:beer:

Someday when my kids are 18...(10.5 and 12.75 years from now) I WILL have my own race car. The BOSS was/and is my dream car. I am sad I have to sell but my son racing is WAAAAAAAY more important! Also I NEVER imagined the opportunity would be presented to my son, but it was, and I have to support him 100%

Grant808

Established Member

I always wonder the same thing too. Locally, I've noticed a lot of used ones here in CA. When I got mine a few months ago, I considered getting a used one to save a few bucks, but I did want to go to Track Attack.

To the OP- do you have all the stock takeoff parts? I almost think you'd be better off restoring to stock and selling the blower as a complete kit.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
I always wonder the same thing too. Locally, I've noticed a lot of used ones here in CA. When I got mine a few months ago, I considered getting a used one to save a few bucks, but I did want to go to Track Attack.

To the OP- do you have all the stock takeoff parts? I almost think you'd be better off restoring to stock and selling the blower as a complete kit.

I do...but since the car is known the way it is I wanted to keep it together

SVTSuperDuke

Established Member
After 16 years of buying, building, and selling cars I FINALLY wised up and decided having $50,000 sitting in the garage is WASTE when I can buy a bigger house, and also invest in a hobby/poss race career that I can share with my boys:beer:

Someday when my kids are 18...(10.5 and 12.75 years from now) I WILL have my own race car. The BOSS was/and is my dream car. I am sad I have to sell but my son racing is WAAAAAAAY more important! Also I NEVER imagined the opportunity would be presented to my son, but it was, and I have to support him 100%

definitely a good decision. time with your kids cannot be duplicated, not only will it improve your life, the memories will be with them forever. moreover, the housing market is in the crapper but it will recover, as it always does, and your home will appreciated much more the toys in the garage. :dancenana:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

Why do people pay 10k more than msrp for a plentiful 07-09 gt500, modify with more money, and sell it for a loss?

chuckstang

Established Member
Why do people pay 10k more than msrp for a plentiful 07-09 gt500, modify with more money, and sell it for a loss?

I ownded that car for 4 years, put just under 20k miles on it. I got my fair share of use out of it.

I owned the car when I sold it so their really was no loss but I get your point. :lol1:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I ownded that car for 4 years, put just under 20k miles on it. I got my fair share of use out of it.

I owned the car when I sold it so their really was no loss but I get your point. :lol1:

Except for the money you lost on it. I was just curious why you would ask such a question when we all make mistakes with money?

12C/OBoss

Established Member
updated post 1

$46000 takes it!

If not it's getting parted out and sold stock this weekend!!!!

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
If you are going to part her out, I would like to buy the blower and supporting mods.....

Please PM me if you are.

Thanks

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread