12.39 @ 114 vid

kgcobra03

Established Member
Lot's of nice mods on your car. Have you done anything to the IRS, to keep from breaking half shafts? Do yo ever get "wheel hop?" At what RPM do yoy launch from?
Thanks,

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
No wheel hop on stock IRS. Ever since I lowered it and put on the 18's, the sheel hop has just vanished!! That launch was at 4 grand dumping the clutch.

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Good racing......also nice sound

Did you change your clutch or not, do face some problems with stock clutch ??

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by sambandit
Thanks to broke7 for hosting this!! DA for the day was 6700 ft. Corrects to a 11.19 @ 125.88 if you are interested.

scott, nice run, sorry i was not able to make it to the TT. will catch up with you guys next time.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
nice red light!!!! LOL Good times and a nice sounding car. Just need to work on that R/T a lil more. Hard not to jump the gun when you get excited.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Wow thats some skillfull launching. Did you chirp 4th? If so you had a sweet launch too put all that power to the ground!!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
saadcobra, still the factory clutch. Remember though, this ain't my first time at the track, but that was my first run on DR's. I really can't say how it's gonna hold up in the future! Not sure if there was a 4th gear chirp or not. I can't hear any of them while driving.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Awesome vid, gotta love Thunder Mountain. Hopefully next time I come up I could take a look at the sweet black 03. Which Cat-back did you like better, magnaflow or bassani?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks all, it was fun. Hope to have more vids soon since I finally got this video camera and I'm gonna make good use of it!!

Users who are viewing this thread