!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
23967731098_d42b18b520.jpg

WileyCoyote520

Established Member
I'm afraid the reality is not as entertaining as the current perceived understanding.
I typed up a post named, "A/F Ratio and lambda with different e10/e15 fuels", but the title somehow got changed to '!'. Therefore, I deleted contents of the posting and simply typed, '!' in the postings content to match the title. I felt this was an appropriate response.
Unfortunately my '!' posting has received 10x the response than my original posting. Go figure.
I now know how to get tons of attention simply by including an interesting title in my post.
Be on the lookup for my next '!' post, you will not be disappointed!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm afraid the reality is not as entertaining as the current perceived understanding.
I typed up a post named, "A/F Ratio and lambda with different e10/e15 fuels", but the title somehow got changed to '!'. Therefore, I deleted contents of the posting and simply typed, '!' in the postings content to match the title. I felt this was an appropriate response.
Unfortunately my '!' posting has received 10x the response than my original posting. Go figure.
I now know how to get tons of attention simply by including an interesting title in my post.
Be on the lookup for my next '!' post, you will not be disappointed!
lol
A little "Tom Foolery" goes a long way in the SVTP! lol

Users who are viewing this thread