#1113 '93 Cobra new owner = New Pics!

98expo

Established Member
Sold my '08 GT500 and picked up this Teal #1113 Fox Cobra. First 93 Cobra Ive owned, so I said what the heck. Its completely different than the Shelby, but this is a nice cruiser.:coolman:

DSC_0172-resize_zps2aab71fe.jpg

DSC_0185-resize_zpsff959cc4.jpg

DSC_0188-resize_zpsb2f157f3.jpg

DSC_0200-resize_zpsdd752a00.jpg

DSC_0211-resize_zps3bb61f00.jpg

DSC_0215-resize_zps9af08d7a.jpg

98expo

Established Member
Thanks! It has 68k miles. Current mods are exhaust, B springs(Tokico shocks), 3.73s, and shifter. My plans are all over the place at this point.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Good luck with it. Beautiful. I remember when I was looking at these in the showroom brand new back in the day. Love the factory Cobra wing much better on the back compared to the factory Mustang GT and LX 5.0 wing

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a gorgeous '93! Looks to be in awesome shape. Love the color. Pretty low mileage, too. Congratulations! :)

scott_0

Established Member
beautiful, my nephew has a black 93 Cobra in pristine shape, love those cars!

clean92lx

Established Member
Teal seems to be unanimous! My fav color as well, gorgeous 93' cobra OP! Congrats

There is another teal 93 cobra on here with a cowl hood and weld RTS wheels. Thing looks sick. I'd trade my 13' GT/CS in a heart beat for one if these

98expo

Established Member
Very nice. What are the interior specs?

It has Gray cloth, No sunroof, power seat, rear defrost, and block heater as the options. Thanks everyone. Its not perfect, the roof is starting to paint check in a few spots.

My direction with the car is not determined. Either want to do a turbo kit with the plans of a windsor or just throw a small SC on it and cruise.... Just not sure.

Thanks!

98expo

Established Member
Teal seems to be unanimous! My fav color as well, gorgeous 93' cobra OP! Congrats

There is another teal 93 cobra on here with a cowl hood and weld RTS wheels. Thing looks sick. I'd trade my 13' GT/CS in a heart beat for one if these

I am on the fence about wheels also. Of course all of the 4-lug wheel options wont work because of the different setup the Cobra have. Seems like a 5lug swap is the only way to put other wheels on this car. :(

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It has Gray cloth, No sunroof, power seat, rear defrost, and block heater as the options. Thanks everyone. Its not perfect, the roof is starting to paint check in a few spots.

My direction with the car is not determined. Either want to do a turbo kit with the plans of a windsor or just throw a small SC on it and cruise.... Just not sure.

Thanks!

I had all three colors back in the day and they were a blast. Had plenty of different combo's, but loved my B-trim vortech and F303 combo. The car ran like a raped ape with ported GT40's, extrude honed upper (so I could keep the stock look), Pro M 77mm maf, and all other support fuel and exhaust mods.

[youtube_browser]aBni-3bE18s[/youtube_browser]

I am on the fence about wheels also. Of course all of the 4-lug wheel options wont work because of the different setup the Cobra have. Seems like a 5lug swap is the only way to put other wheels on this car. :(

Yeah, pretty limited but you might be able to run the 17x10 Saleen SC on the stock 4 lugs.

Users who are viewing this thread