11 Tangelo pearl supercharged 5.0

stang910

Established Member
Got a new truck a few weeks back and I'm just losing interest in my mustang so I've decided to part ways with it. The car has always been a big hit at Mustang week and I always get compliments on how good the car looks. The car was originally black, but I painted it House of Kolors Tangelo Pearl about 6 months after ownership. It has 68k miles and the car is in very good condition.

Boss shortblock
Boss valvesprings
Boss intake
TSS oil pump gears
JBA longtubes and H pipe
GT500 mufflers
Paxton supercharger 3.8, 3.6, and 3.33 pulleys
Methanol injection w/AEM controller
MSD 2 step
Precision torque converter
DSS driveshaft
FRPP K springs
Billet lower control arms
control arm relocation brackets
Sway bar relocation brackets
adjustable panhard bar
GT500 rear valance
GT/CS front valance
GT500 spoiler
AMR 19" wheels
Set of polished Racestars
SOS pillar pod w/AEM digital boost and wideband gauges

There's a few more things I'm sure I left out. The car has run 10.49 on 93 octane and has plenty more left in it. I'm sure with the 3.33" pulley 9's would be within reach. As it sits now though on only 93 pump it's a easy mid 10 second car. I'd like to get 30k for the car, but will entertain cash offers only, no trades. Here's some older pics of the car and I'll update these when I get some new pics taken. The last picture with the racestars is what the car looks like today with the lower valances and rockers painted.

Photo0099.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

Photo0108.jpg

Photo0109.jpg

Photo0113.jpg

Photo0177.jpg

Photo0178.jpg

Photo0058.jpg

Photo0057.jpg

CAM000871_zpsa2f9c814.jpg

Boosted 65

Ford Freak
Established Member
Close-up pics of the engine bay, door jams, interior and trunk please. Is the bottom of the car still black? Any overspray?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread