11-12 C/S Tricolor Mustang emblem

WC_Racer

Established Member
I have a brand new, never used tri-color Mustang emblem from Ford Racing for the C/S grille. It measures 4.5 inches in height unlike the 3 inch emblem from American Muscle ( no offense). Selling back I got a great deal on a Saleen grille.

WC_Racer

Established Member
Looking for $60, shipping included.

IMAG0120.jpg

WC_Racer

Established Member
Well I believe this is would only work for the actual California Special grille from Ford. It has two 2" rods stick from the back. Only way I can see it work is if you use a heat gun to remove the pony from the plastic or grind/ cut off the two rods in the back.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
I had the AM Billet Grill and their Tri-Bar Pony Emblem. The Pony was an absolute joke. It was small, red and blue was faded, looked like it was pulled off a 1970's Mustang from the junk yard, and it was like 35 bucks!!

If I still had the billet grill, I'd be all over this. 500% nicer than any pony I have seen for sale.... I'm sure it could be modded to work with any bar style grill out there.

GLWS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustang Johnny

Established Member
I'm very interested. I have the cheap tiny one from AM and I can't stand it. I've been wondering if I could get one of these. How exactly does it attach to the grille? The one from AM has a rod that sticks through the grille and then a disc that gets tightened down behind the grille to keep it in place. Is this one similar or will it only fit in the OEM Boss or CS grille?

Last edited:

WC_Racer

Established Member
Here's the sad part, you're going to have to jerry rig some how to stay on the grille. When I got the box it didn't come with any screws or bolts. I assume it just snaps on with the Ford CS grille.

Users who are viewing this thread