11,000 Mile 93 Cobra, should I buy?

gotwood

Established Member
If I were going to drive It 500 miles a month, then no!. Plus, there are nicer ones to be had at or near that price. Just my .02

93.SVT.BLK/BLK

Established Member
show me a real 93 cobra with it ? They don't come with it
specifications

cob3349d

i have seen dealer installed cruse on a 93 cobra but not from the factory...

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Like others have said, if you want a driver its best you pass on this car. Go get one with higher miles for half the price and call it a day. However, if you really want this car and still want to drive it, then do so. You paid for it and you only live once. Yeah you might get more then what you paid for it years down the road, but for me I think I would have rather have enjoyed the car then have it sit in the garage 99% of the time.

Chris'04TERMY

Established Member
nice but no way. I'd a super, super low mile 03-04 COBRA one with under a thousand miles on it and then stash it away for the next 20 to 30 years.

HOSTIL

Established Member
If I had the coin and the perfect warehouse and the car would sit next to my other dream beauties that would average maybe 100 miles a year..... that car would be on the way already! :beer:

M3xpress

Established Member
If you've got a collection, and your missing a piece than ok.

For me I'd rather have a real fun car to drive, and for that amount of cash I could get something else.

STG

Banned
I'd never buy a 16 year old out of state car with the intent of registering it in California. Not even the Jews I know who own a southern California Smog Inspection Station could guarantee passing.

rmk600

Established Member
I say no. Just because like everyone else has said you are gonna be driving it and putting miles on it. The value will just continue to go down. Just FYI, my good friend just sold his 69SS Camaro for 28k. He drove it for three years (about 5k miles) and sold it. Didn't really make anything, but enjoyed it. So if those cars aren't making money then how could you justify a 93 Cobra for 25k... Just my thoughts as a posible investment/collection situation. Get one with more miles for less money and have fun with it! Good luck!

tommygun

Established Member
there are a couple others on evilbay for less that might be more suited for what you need

what about finding a even more rare 93 Saleen?

The black car posted is on evilbay as well and it shows it has a full exhaust, might be a big no no in Cali for inspection, the purple cobra in my sig came from Cali because he had a hard time getting tags out there.

Users who are viewing this thread