11,000 Mile 93 Cobra, should I buy?

speedster356

Established Member
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra, 11,000 Mile car with one original owner. For the last three years its been in a collector warehouse. The owner currently wants: $21,000$ I Jewed him already $2,000$ off.
Pictures speak for themselves. I have the disposable money but damn, 21 Grand? is this an appropiate price for this kind of rare car?

21,000 price of car
1500.00 for shipping
2200.00 for Sales Tax/registration for california.

And just so you know, I could eat off my mustangs. Thats how much i love rare beautiful stangs.

Yes or no's would work, File in gentlemen/ladies.

cobrajpg.jpg
[/IMG]

cobra4jpg.jpg
[/IMG]

cobra3jpg.jpg
[/IMG]

cobra2jpg.jpg
[/IMG]

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Why does it look like the wheels have been chromed ?

Other than that, if the car is all original and all there, then yes, $21,000 is a realistic price..

5point0guy

Established Member
I've seen most '93 Cobras in that condition go for around that price. That's a lot of coin, I'd try to talk him down another thousand or two.

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
there is a 93 cobra in the tx craigslist with only 1785 original miles for 25 i think....i haven't seen the ad in a while but last i heard the car hadn't sold yet.

KITT

Established Member
Well, are you wanting to have it as a collector car? Basically garaging it and rarely taking it out? Because with the condition and price you'd be stupid to want to drive it alot with the miles.

Honestly no, I'd say find a 93 Cobra for half that price and have fun with it. It's hard to say what value it will bring in the future, I mean sure it's rare and low miles but it's a 93 Cobra not a 60's GT500. If you are someone that wants that collection it may be something to consider.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread