10's !!!!!!!!

bbeers

Shawn-

You were my first call after I got tossed. I need you to get this thing ready for FFW on the 22nd and 23rd. My cage probably will not be ready by then. FFW is at a different track.

There is a shop here in Phoenix (Xtreme Motorsports) that is having a dyno day next sat and sun. They have a dyno jet. Can you set up something for this weekend with your AZ guys?

I gotta be honest with you, based on the numbers I spit out, if we can get this thing tuned in with safer a/f so I can run it out to 6500 + rpms and I can launch a 1.60 or lower 60' I think I have a 10.50 or even lower.

Britt

bbeers

One last thing......

As far as respect, I was challenged by a 02 Viper GTS ACR with a KB blower (yes KB blower), cams, headers etc. $25K in upgrades. I said sure.

He red lit and ran a 10.88 at 122.8 mph with a 1.54 60' time to my 10.90 at 129.8 mph with a 1.77 60' time. I was running him down like he was a tortoise til my 3rd gear issues. I won because of his red light. This is the race I have on video. Neither of us wanted to lose. I pulled a .524 reaction time to his .384 on a .500 tree. One hell of a race.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
GOOD JOB!!! I sure would like to see that video! I'd also love to have seen the look on that guys face when he read the time slip! Bet he won't be challenging you again anytime soon. Especially since he beat himself in that race. Wonder what your time will be with one of your best 60' times and no 3rd gear issues.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
:lol: i have the piggie vert to contend w/. their superior driving skills will keep "da powa" in check until i get the acme rocket booster and solid axle in.

You are too modest -- your car was running about our times with about 15 MPH more as I remember (with tires spinning at every opportunity).
It scared me.
I am convinced the Piggy will be relegated to 'fast for an Eaton' status soon. :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

JW:rockon:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by BPU
Made one pass today with the new KB on. Shifted around 5800 due to proper tune not being done yet (a/f issues)

1.77 60' time (shitty)
1/8th 103.86 mph
1/4 ET: 10.90
1/4 129.85 mph

BPU
Wowser!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting to see a 'west of the mississippi' KB Cobra hook up on the track.
JW

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by BPU
One last thing......

As far as respect, I was challenged by a 02 Viper GTS ACR with a KB blower (yes KB blower), cams, headers etc. $25K in upgrades. I said sure.

He red lit and ran a 10.88 at 122.8 mph with a 1.54 60' time to my 10.90 at 129.8 mph with a 1.77 60' time. I was running him down like he was a tortoise til my 3rd gear issues. I won because of his red light. This is the race I have on video. Neither of us wanted to lose. I pulled a .524 reaction time to his .384 on a .500 tree. One hell of a race.
:beer: :rockon: :beer:

Nice brotha ;-) :thumbsup:

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
You are too modest -- your car was running about our times with about 15 MPH more as I remember (with tires spinning at every opportunity).
It scared me.
I am convinced the Piggy will be relegated to 'fast for an Eaton' status soon. :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

JW:rockon:
James, do you got something up you sleeves that we dont know:p

yermo

Established Member
great time! are you going to be out at Fun Ford in Arizona?? if so i can't wait to see your car run.

Users who are viewing this thread