10's with an eaton...how???

garbonzo1991gt

Flying Monkey Commander
Established Member
nitrous...
(/thread)

Realistically.... Ported eaton with probably an upper and lower, Good soft street or drag suspension setup, Slicks or Drag radials, good tune and a damn good driver... Cheap route is nitrous, upper and lower pulley, slicks and a good tune...

Last edited:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
You can get it there without nitrous.

Do some weight loss mods and get your 60' times around a 1.5. Ported blower at the peak of efficiency with an ice tank and a lot of practice.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Tons of practice. 60' and shifting is what will get you there.

Venimus03

Established Member
If your already pullied, the way your car is now, + some slicks and maybe some weight reduction. If I had a solid in mine, i'm pretty confident it would run a 10..

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
If your already pullied, the way your car is now, + some slicks and maybe some weight reduction. If I had a solid in mine, i'm pretty confident it would run a 10..

Exactly and OP go check out the threads in the "time-slip bar" and you'll find all the information you need.

This thread is going to have a bunch of different answers before to long.

mustang john

Established Member
See sig for 10 sec combo :rockon: Its been done with less but i need all the help i can get since im not that great of a driver.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdKU9uydvw"]YouTube- Cobra at the track 3/26/10 10.99 @ 125[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread