10's FINALLY!!!!!!

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
My goal this year on this setup has been to drive the car to the track on DR's make a 10.xx pass and drive home. Then only have to swap the rear wheels out, and load the luggage to travel to grandma's house 4 hours away getting about 25MPG. So last night it finally happened. No sway bar removal, spare tire in the trunk, passenger seat in place, and 5/8's of a tank of 93 octane (no additives) it finally hooked 1.62 60ft and went [email protected]. made the pass in between passing rain threats that shut the track down, and I am very thankful I stayed.

HUGE THANKS TO ALEX AND THE TEAM AT VMP PERFORMANCE FOR MASSAGING THE TUNE AND KEEPING IT STREET FRIENDLY.

KxljaG6.png

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
14 Mustang GT A6 - some suspension mods, a few bolt on's and 35% window tint. Oh and axle backs... LOL!

Cats are still in place.

Last edited:

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
runs 10s but keeps mods a secret.

lame.

Hey Santee, El Centro, or Calexico (clearly not on the coast by the attitude)Jerry Brown called. Said to tell you to get the car back into CARB compliancy. Oh never mind, I see you had to sell it. Had you asked politely and not like acted like a Penal Erectus transplant I would have gladly shared with you.

The mod list is a poke is a joke, not anything private. Don't take it so personal.

Stop by the 'Crab Catcher' Restaurant on Prospect the next time you are coastal. The food is great.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
That's all you got?

Any monkey can drive an automatic FI coyote into the 10s.

BTW I heard FnF 12 is out soon and tbeyre looking for a few Top Secret mustangs for the film to ride along side all of those bad ass top secret Hondas.

Yours runs 10s! Sounds like a good fit.

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
That's all you got?

Any monkey can drive an automatic FI coyote into the 10s.

BTW I heard FnF 12 is out soon and tbeyre looking for a few Top Secret mustangs for the film to ride along side all of those bad ass top secret Hondas.
Yours runs 10s! Sounds like a good fit.

IS that the best come back you can provide after more than 3 hours time lapse? Wow that's lame. May find its easier to type with both hands if you will simply remove that thumb from your Gluteus Maximus.

BTW I see a "SOLD" sign in your signature. What happen did Diane Feinstein cut off your car allowance?

Users who are viewing this thread