1000 hp mini tub fox body

I8URLS1

Established Member
I'm not usually a fan of the hatch but man your car is sick. I've been planning to sell my coupe as a roller but threads like this make me want to hang onto it sometimes.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That car is one of the baddest mofos I have ever seen. BIG TURBO! Badass wheels, even has the Steeda spoiler on it......WITH AC!

79069356-dat-ass-.gif

^LMFAO......but, my thoughts exactly!!!

jrandy

Established Member
One of the best hatches I have ever seen. I am not big on the hatches but yours is just plain sick.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Very nice man !!! I've seen this car in person and this pics don't even show justice to how clean the car really is :rockon:

undfetd

Established Member
Very nice car!

You did an awesome job with it.

Thank you very much guys, it's nice to see others appreciate it. Novi357, your car's 1/4 performance is awesome, I've watched it for years now.

Sick set up....Videos please!

I will be updating this post with some video in the next 2 weeeks, hopefully some track vids as well.

One of the fastest true street car Foxbodys in the south, but we roll 800rwhp for what we call the C team entry level. The B team would be 1000rwhp and our A team consists of 1200+ rwhp cars. You hear alot about Texas being the street racing capital of the world but S.Fl has a running for the top.

Thanks Andy and True to that!

Looking good Serg, the headlights are perfect and I'm a true Fox purist. One time for the Shelby on Beeline and the Fox on 441. A chase is a race LMAO!

Can't please everyone, but I always go back and forth with the lights myself anyways.

What steering wheel is that?

It's a Momo RACE, graphite finish wheel.

I love the engine bay.....sick

Thanks man, there is a lot of hidden work in there, only a fox junky would realize, the fire-wall is actually new and smoothed/ no pinch welds or holes. I've actually changed a few things I will post pics here soon.

Ask someone who is into photography to meet up for a shoot, the car is begging for it.

Yeah, I know I'm no photographer, these were with my phone. I will get some real pics soon.

Is the rearend narrowed?
Yes Sir, 3in. I just read your build last night when I saw your sig, that thing is awesome!

Wow, another amazing Fox on this forum! This was in 5.0 mag's KOTS competition a couple years ago wasn't it?

Yes, it was. I took some michael johnson criticism constructively, and some new ideas and have re-done the car (full paint, engine bay, interior, and mini-tub + suspension) since then. I basically let my dream fox get a hold of my skinny wallet!

Badass car man amazing work :rockon:
Let's see some vids.

Working on this, I apparently don't even take adequate pics.

One of the best hatches I have ever seen. I am not big on the hatches but yours is just plain sick.
Thanks, I know you "coupe-guys" are harsh critics.

Very nice man !!! I've seen this car in person and this pics don't even show justice to how clean the car really is :rockon:

Thanks Bino!

Freaking BAD ASS!!! 4R70W info??

That's basically what I wanted, Thank you. The trans. is a power by the hour (Boynton Beach, FL) built unit with extra heavy duty clutches, and other mods. The trans. is solid to 800 h.p. so far and crusies @ 1800rpm in over-drive with convertor-locked on the highway, @ 14mpg. We'll see how it does with a little more boost? The car would be faster with a glide or other trans., but I love the driveability of this thing on the highway. I also have a Baumenator controller, so I can shift auto and it's just cake!

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Thanks for posting up Serg!

I have known Serg since the early 90's and we have built some fun rides over the years.

This car I have personally wrenched on, but it was years ago with different combo's. My infulence has been there the whole time though.

I get to live vicariously through someones else's bank account. :p (Sorry Serg) But it always with guidance and having you understand the pro's and con's of each mod.

Well done Brother! :rockon:

undfetd

Established Member
Thanks for posting up Serg!

I have known Serg since the early 90's and we have built some fun rides over the years.

This car I have personally wrenched on, but it was years ago with different combo's. My infulence has been there the whole time though.

I get to live vicariously through someones else's bank account. :p (Sorry Serg) But it always with guidance and having you understand the pro's and con's of each mod.

Well done Brother! :rockon:

Thanks for hooking me up with the site, and all the help with multiple projects we've shared throughout the years Kev! A lot of cool fanatics here! I will try to get better pics and some video in the next couple of weeks and update this post, with the latest finishing touches.:rockon:

realaxed83

Established Member
That is a beautiful car man, congrats to you for sticking with something for that long. I generally lose interest and move on but if you could maintain focus on one thing long enough it turns out great it looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread