$1000 dig race - turbo Integra vs turbo 2014 Mustang GT

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Sup all, my buddy put together a nice video of a little $1000 grudge race from earlier this week.

Enjoy!!

[youtube_browser]CyfLeeFNN-A[/youtube_browser]

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
That video could have been cut down to about a minute.

5.0 ftw

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
What's the backstory? Is there any?

The integra driver/owner is king of the fwd cars in this area. He's a buddy of mine and asked me if I wanted to run to see where he stood vs a rwd turbo car. I told him sure and we locked in the stips. He originally wanted 1 and the break and I told him no, I would give him a length so he took that. He got to prep his lane while I sat and watched (fine with me) and this was the result.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The integra driver/owner is king of the fwd cars in this area. He's a buddy of mine and asked me if I wanted to run to see where he stood vs a rwd turbo car. I told him sure and we locked in the stips. He originally wanted 1 and the break and I told him no, I would give him a length so he took that. He got to prep his lane while I sat and watched (fine with me) and this was the result.
And quite a result it was. You, sir, have a beast of a turbo GT. :beer: :rockon:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Interesting to see the prep. Don't you only worry about torching black top not concrete? Also I thought you have to let it sit for a second then light it? I don't know much about street prep just never seen it done that way.

Anyway nice win, looks like you launched pretty hard. I assume your auto? What tire you on?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
dam you freight trained his ass right on by even with a 1 car jump! that had to hurt esp since its a light as tin can acura looks liek built motor turbo and slicks, vs your car is stock motor just a turbo and slicks? OUCH! badass!!

B0B

Established Member
sick car. I'm sure that integra is no slouch though. Sounds like it was the result that was expected. I'm surprised he bet you. Any track times from either car?

Users who are viewing this thread