1000+ awhp Skyline

Defknotzero

Established Member
Cool vid. thanks.

To me personally i think the skyline is overrated, i dont see all the big hype.. but whatever, thats just me.. So dont go flame crazy..

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Yeah, believe it or not the fastest Skylines I've seen are the older RWD ones still running an RB26. They're easily capable of +1000 hp and they're quite affordable even after all the import fees. The going rate is right around $25,000.

Defknotzero

Established Member
WireEater said:
Oh man, let my kid talk to me like that at age 9..... They will be pulling that Xbox out of their ass.

Obviously there is no father figure in that family..

:shrug:

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
WireEater said:
Oh man, let my kid talk to me like that at age 9..... They will be pulling that Xbox out of their ass.

Obviously there is no father figure in that family..

LOL :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart:

Dude, you posted in the wrong topic LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I find it hard to swallow that people think the Skyline is overrated when they have probably never driven one and really probably never seen on in person. Now, if the people that are saying its overrated have driven it, then alright...but I don't see how you can draw a conclusion on a car that isnt even sold in the states.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
thematrixhazune said:
Whats up with the low torque :rolleyes:

Huge turbos deprive the engine of air down low. It's a common problem in turboed cars. Once it gets moving though.........watch out. In some cases that is done for a reason. It keeps traction off the line until boost builds. Lag can be a good thing.

TurboASR

Established Member
Defknotzero said:
Cool vid. thanks.

To me personally i think the skyline is overrated, i dont see all the big hype.. but whatever, thats just me.. So dont go flame crazy..
Mustangs are overrated :rollseyes

Defknotzero

Established Member
Codes said:
I find it hard to swallow that people think the Skyline is overrated when they have probably never driven one and really probably never seen on in person. Now, if the people that are saying its overrated have driven it, then alright...but I don't see how you can draw a conclusion on a car that isnt even sold in the states.

seen one in person.. never actually driven in one.. i just dont like the styling and everything.. but to each his own.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Dr.Jay said:
LOL :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart:

Dude, you posted in the wrong topic LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LMFAO, I was wondering were my post went. O well, I guess I am not as good at multi tasking as I used to be. Didn't even remember opening this thread...

svtguy22

Established Member
Defknotzero said:
Cool vid. thanks.

Once you ride in one with 5-600awhp, you will think differently.

I think that was a GTS not a actual GT-R33. Since the real GT-R33 came with HID projecters... Unless he had to cut the headlights to fit the FMIC and didnt wanna use the factory HID's..

Users who are viewing this thread