$1000.00 fuel system.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I am also curious,I had an on3 turbo setup on one of my fox bodies and I loved the kit no issues with install no tuning issues and it held up through the whole race season and street driving.The only 2 reasons I sold the car was one to make room for my cobra and I hated waiting for the boost I had always had nitrous cars or supercharged or blower cars but mostly nitrous and I love the instant hit of power,I don't want to have to wait that's why I love my cobra.So if anyone has this kit please let us know I am ready to upgrade the fuel system on my car.

MG0h3

Established Member
I'd rather pay a few hundred more for a reputable brand. How they are doing this with a fuel tank included is beyond me.

On3 seems to have come around but they had a very bad rap 8-10 yrs ago when I was building a turbo kit.

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm assuming they're using knock off pumps, non ptfe hose, and I see the wiring harness is an extra add on.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
Had I listened to what half the people said when I did my turbo car I never would have bought the kit,but it worked out very well maybe I got lucky but there really are a lot of the on3 kits out there and you always hear about the bad ones and never hear about the good ones.

I have been looking at ford and a couple other brands and everyone has seen on the on3 kit how they add for the extra stuff but I haven't found a kit yet that comes with everything the one from fore I looked at comes with all the lines and the fuel hat and fittings but the pumps are an extra 300.Just like on lethal no kit I have been able to find is a truly complete kit.I really wish I could find one that is complete I am really affraid that when I buy a kit I am going to try and find parts and pieces that I need to make it complete.

Users who are viewing this thread