100 Reasons why terminator owners hate new edge owners

svt99rag

Established Member
chuckstang said:
I didnt mean to come off as insulting, my appologies.
I wasn't stating my opinion, sorry I just thought it was common knowledge.
No one will argue that iron is not stronger than aluminum, but for 99% of the population, the aluminum blocks will be more than strong engough for the task
:beer:
Its hard to tell on the internet how to take people and you are right about most termy owners or any other years...most of us will never see even 650bhp. I would rather have the lighter aluminum block bc I am not going to be running any crazy numbers like that (well not that I have planned yet). Yes we are all on the same team, I guess thats why I kinda got aggrivated to see this thread and where it was going. I appriciate all cars be it f-body, mustangs, muslecars, etc. I wish I could have kept my '99 but I drove it everyday and it was around 100k miles so I thought it was time to trade. I didnt go out looking for a terminator just came across mine at a local dealership and was reeled in. I wasnt trying to come off as a dick in my post and after I read it I edited what I thought might be taken the wrong way. Everything is cool here so take it easy:coolman:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
HAHA! This thread is funny. It's just like all us terminator guys knowing that are cars are so much better than the GT500. It's just a technology evolution upward from one car to the next. For the most part New Edge<Terminator<GT500. I'm not saying I'd ever own a GT500 because of how ugly they are, but they are some pretty bad ass cars.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
10) The New Edge doesn't sound like a wind up toy.
11) The gearing in the T45 transmission is superior.
12) The T45 is easier to shift.
13) No reverse lockout.
14) It's a metric ton lighter.
15) You can compete in Factory Stock with the New Edge.
16) A lot of the 03 Cobra parts are interchangeable with the New Edge. :D
17) The turbo 03 guys want our timing cover, wiring harness, and upper/lower intakes.
18) The MAF transfer function is not limited to a measly 63.9#/min in the New Edge.

mine sometimes locks me out of reverse =[

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
If it means anything I got smoked against a Procharged 99 Cobra before I ported my blower and added a few other mods. Why is there so much hate for the new edge??? I love all the Cobras. I'm still looking for a 98 Atlantic blue Cobra because in my mind its my favorite Mustang since the seventies besides my Cobra.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
I owned a '96 Snake. Wish I would of never sold it.
Although the Terminator is leap years ahead.. The '96 was the first Mod Motor Mustang.
The Lincoln Mk. VIII had the teksid block first.
Jeff

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Shit. It took me a few tries to get the oil pan pics thread locked and stickied.

I dunno. Others have tried to get another mod but I dunno what happens.

Yeah, I think we are the forgotten bunch. I sent Sid the link to the subforum thread to sticky everything like a while ago. The oil pan thread was in there. I think a subforum would have been awesome, but Sid preferred to make everything a sticky - I'm not sure whatever happened with that. Another mod would be great. We just need someone in here that is actually active. I believe the SN95 forum has the same problem. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread