10 year old prove Brady cheated

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
That was great. I wonder if brady will have a response

Fat Boss

Established Member
The franchise took the biggest cheating punishment (1st rounder) in league history, without appeal.

The coach took the biggest cheating punishment ($500k) in league history, without appeal.

The QB took the biggest cheating punishment (4 games) in league history, after appeal.

It's kinda sad, since they could have done just fine without cheating. But, they will live with asterisks by their names far after they're gone.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
LMFAO

zldcfs.jpg

04MysticCobra

Established Member

Lol Tony....as much of a Patriot fan I am not I do love hearing the people who always claim cheating. Brady still had to throw the pass to win....lmao. The only gift that Brady was ever given will always be the TUCK game in the snow. Even Brady knew that was a fumble and the Pats lost that game.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol Tony....as much of a Patriot fan I am not I do love hearing the people who always claim cheating. Brady still had to throw the pass to win....lmao. The only gift that Brady was ever given will always be the TUCK game in the snow. Even Brady knew that was a fumble and the Pats lost that game.
^I'll agree with this!

colin450

Established Member
Poor kid has lived his whole life seeing Tom Brady in the AFC championship every year. And in the SB for half of it. Don't blame him really.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MG0h3

Established Member
Pretty whack little project. All I see is conjecture
All it takes in 20snowflaketeen.

Cant find the article but just saw on the news that a college student was expelled for asking a girl on a date. No accusations of touching or anything. His size and power is greater than hers so simply asking her on a date was sexual assault.

He sued and won.

As Dark Helmet said..."I'm surrounded by assholes.."

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
And very likely he'll have a 6th ring. Which would probably never be repeated ever again, or at least in my lifetime.
Not so sure
Everyone thought last year he would of won and look what happened.

Just saying

Users who are viewing this thread