10 worst cities to drive in

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Orlando? Really?

We don't have that many carjackings honestly. Though I do hate tourists and Q-tips more than anything.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
I have driven through Manila and I would never do it again. Even being a passenger is a very stressful situation.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Orlando isn't bad. At least the roads are in good shape.
Try coming to Chicago where we have what's loosely considered "roads". They're in such bad shape that you really need an off-road vehicle to drive on them and they're under perpetual construction.

CLN 6R

Established Member
Haven't driven in Rome, but by just walking around there, it looks like a PITA. Crazy bastards in their little cars.

monX

Established Member
NYC is one of the easiest places to get around in if you use the public transportation system (cabs, subway) IMHO.

You hit the nail right on the head, in fact I work in NYC and don't even use my daily driver. Very easy to get around with the subway system, however if you do drive its a nightmare.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Orlando isn't bad. At least the roads are in good shape.
Try coming to Chicago where we have what's loosely considered "roads". They're in such bad shape that you really need an off-road vehicle to drive on them and they're under perpetual construction.

X2 Chicago is one of the worst places I have ever driven in around rush hour. I wanted to shoot myself :lol1:

I'm surprised the US only made it on there 1 time.

Agreed

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
NYC is a disaster, overcrowded, congested, shitty roads and too many traffic lights.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Wow, no Thailand, no Vietnam, no Egypt... whoever wrote that report doesn't really travel.

Common

Established Member
You hit the nail right on the head, in fact I work in NYC and don't even use my daily driver. Very easy to get around with the subway system, however if you do drive its a nightmare.

Driving isn't that bad at all in NYC, it's simple and enough room. There isnt enough parking however.....

Users who are viewing this thread