'10 SHO v. loud Camaro RS

Zemedici

Established Member
Cute story OP!

2328393006_huh_what_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

my bad my bad! Not well versed on the almighty 5th gens (although yours is sick) hahahah

Elwood617

Established Member
Alright I'm pretty new to this so please, bare with me.
So, some of you may know, I drive a very heavy, ugly, black, Taurus.
Most don't know it's an SHO so I took advantage of the opportunity.
A little '10-'11 Camaro RS rolled up next to me on the parkway and was egging on a race.
So I honked three times, he didn't budge.
So I rolled back to him, rolled the passenger side window down and yelled,
"LET'S GO PUSSY!"
So he took off, and I had no clue what gear I was in and I gunned the ****er.
I reeled him pretty quick and by the time I passed and hit traffic I was two cars up.
(Yes I know, the RS is a V6)
Still proud of ole Bessie.

I would have laughed at you if you called me a pussy, that is some straight up grade school shit right there. Good job on the RS though.

Yeah, I just have an SCT tuner right now. I would start a thread about beating a stock '11-'12 5.0 but even though it's true, no one would believe me.

AWD is tough to beat in the stop light to stop light race. The SHO is a great sleeper :)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
my bad my bad! Not well versed on the almighty 5th gens (although yours is sick) hahahah

Lol, its all good man. It did make me chuckle.

RS just means extra options on both the v6 and v8 models, if you see the RS badge, then it's a v6. On the SS with the RS option, the SS is red as opposed to regular white (non RS SS's).

Mine is an RS.

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Yeah, I just have an SCT tuner right now. I would start a thread about beating a stock '11-'12 5.0 but even though it's true, no one would believe me.

I don't think Livernois will tune you with the SCT. They use a Mycal, which IMHO is just a way to load tunes, it doesn't have any user adjustability like an SCT.

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol, its all good man. It did make me chuckle.

RS just means extra options on both the v6 and v8 models, if you see the RS badge, then it's a v6. On the SS with the RS option, the SS is red as opposed to regular white (non RS SS's).

Mine is an RS.

ahhhhh now I know. :beer: Thanks bruddah.

jhonda

Established Member
So I rolled back to him, rolled the passenger side window down and yelled,
"LET'S GO PUSSY!"
douche move.
I actually had a guy do that to me when I had my mustang he was calling me a fa**ot said my car looked like shi* was reving his motor in a piece o sh*t box Honda with two different colored wheels for about 2-3miles. He also looked very angry. I was in my foxbody at the time (afr185s cobra intake full exhaust etc..) I didn't take the challenge. Turned out there was a cop pacing us about 2 cars back, so the kid got mad at me and took off with the cop in pursuit. He didn't get a ticket but the cop was talking to him at the next light, I could see the cop pointing at him shaking his finger. Ended up next to the kid a few days later and just laughed....oh he mad again.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
douche move.
I actually had a guy do that to me when I had my mustang he was calling me a fa**ot said my car looked like shi* was reving his motor in a piece o sh*t box Honda with two different colored wheels for about 2-3miles. He also looked very angry. I was in my foxbody at the time (afr185s cobra intake full exhaust etc..) I didn't take the challenge. Turned out there was a cop pacing us about 2 cars back, so the kid got mad at me and took off with the cop in pursuit. He didn't get a ticket but the cop was talking to him at the next light, I could see the cop pointing at him shaking his finger. Ended up next to the kid a few days later and just laughed....oh he mad again.

I have never understood people like that. It just doesn't make any sense to me, that wouldn't instigate me into wanting to race it would make me want to kick his ass though.

nxhappy

Established Member
I have never understood people like that. It just doesn't make any sense to me, that wouldn't instigate me into wanting to race it would make me want to kick his ass though.

for sure. at that point I would say

"get out of the car, and call me a pussy..."

Users who are viewing this thread