'10 SHO v. loud Camaro RS

thelittlesho

Established Member
Alright I'm pretty new to this so please, bare with me.
So, some of you may know, I drive a very heavy, ugly, black, Taurus.
Most don't know it's an SHO so I took advantage of the opportunity.
A little '10-'11 Camaro RS rolled up next to me on the parkway and was egging on a race.
So I honked three times, he didn't budge.
So I rolled back to him, rolled the passenger side window down and yelled,
"LET'S GO PUSSY!"
So he took off, and I had no clue what gear I was in and I gunned the ****er.
I reeled him pretty quick and by the time I passed and hit traffic I was two cars up.
(Yes I know, the RS is a V6)
Still proud of ole Bessie.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Yeah the RS is just an appearance package for both the V6 and the SS. On the V6 you get the same wheels as the V8 and the halo headlights but the bumpers are still different so you tell them apart.-

cdd408

Established Member
Alright I'm pretty new to this so please, bare with me.
So, some of you may know, I drive a very heavy, ugly, black, Taurus.
Most don't know it's an SHO so I took advantage of the opportunity.
A little '10-'11 Camaro RS rolled up next to me on the parkway and was egging on a race.
So I honked three times, he didn't budge.
So I rolled back to him, rolled the passenger side window down and yelled,
"LET'S GO PUSSY!"
So he took off, and I had no clue what gear I was in and I gunned the ****er.
I reeled him pretty quick and by the time I passed and hit traffic I was two cars up.
(Yes I know, the RS is a V6)
Still proud of ole Bessie.

cut the guy some slack

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
So much slow sadness in this story. And I hate those damn RS's. I've chased after them a few times now only to be disappointed to realize I'm chasing down a damn V6.

Zemedici

Established Member
Yeah the RS is just an appearance package for both the V6 and the SS. On the V6 you get the same wheels as the V8 and the halo headlights but the bumpers are still different so you tell them apart.-

So you can get an rs with a v8?

Damn, I'm with you blackgt, I thought they were halfway worth my time....hahaha

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I cant tell them apart, and I always get excited until there way in the review, I slow down and I always see the red RS in the front grill. That's when the disappointment sets in.

As far as I know the RS is just a V6

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
Takes one to know one.

No it doesn't. Making a judgement based off of observation is still valid. If I see a 6' 8" dude get onto a basketball court and dunk, it is safe to say he is a basketball player (whether it be a hobbyist or professional). I am not a basketball player, but I have observed him and made the conclusion.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Good kill OP. If you aren't tuned, call Livernois and get it done. You'll surprise a lot of stock SS and GT's with just a tune on the street.

Rios302

Established Member
is your SHO a manual or why do you mentioned not knowing what gear you were in? I would think the car will drop to the right gear once you punch the throttle. I am clueless about SHOs though so I have no idea. Either way most 2010+ Camaro's are usally the V6 RS package. In my area I see at least 20 RS Camaros to one SS V8 model and even those I don't bother with. I have way more fun with gen 4 Camaro/trans ams, GTO's and other coyotes

thelittlesho

Established Member
is your SHO a manual or why do you mentioned not knowing what gear you were in? I would think the car will drop to the right gear once you punch the throttle. I am clueless about SHOs though so I have no idea. Either way most 2010+ Camaro's are usally the V6 RS package. In my area I see at least 20 RS Camaros to one SS V8 model and even those I don't bother with. I have way more fun with gen 4 Camaro/trans ams, GTO's and other coyotes

Automatic with paddle shifters, I usually never use them, wasn't using them here.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Cute story OP!

I thought the rs was the smaller v8

2328393006_huh_what_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread