10 sec STOCK Viper

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Wow, that's badass! Based on the trap speeds I figured it was only a matter of time, but it's still rediculous to see!

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I saw a picture that showed his timeslips. He was running consistently in the 11.0-11.2 range before he nailed that 10.92.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
faster than a stock ZR1 and costs 25% less :pop:

ohSNAP.gif

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Damn FF didnt take you too long to start BASHING vettes as usual:nonono:

Last time I checked this IS an SVT site. Yes you can post anything here as this thread is about a Dodge and most of us respect almost anything fast, but you can't expect someone to not flame a Chevy on this site :bash:

Lankhoss

Established Member
The guy who did this, is the exact same guy and on the exact same track who got a 10.9x in a stock C6Z.

The '08 Viper bests the C6Z from every performance standpoint. The ZR1, however, is slightly faster in the quartermile when compared side to side, and will beat the base Viper coupe in the twisties.

They actually did a comparison in a magazine with several cars, and the ZR1 barely beat the SRT-10 Coupe in the quarter mile, was 1.2 seconds ahead at 140mph, but was .7 seconds behind 0 - 150. Everyone says it's because the ZR1 had to shift to 5th gear, but I find it hard to believe losing almost 2 seconds because of that. The SRT-10 ended up hitting 0 - 150 in 16.4 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread