10 sec ebayer

Tremor

NO MERCY

This is a 10second quarter mile race car. I have 758hp at rear wheels and 558hp at flywheel.
I had engine built from a professional race shop and the motor was built from the ground up. It has a steel block, high performance cams, Kenny bell pro charger and inner cooler. I had dyno- tested after modifications and this is a 200mph racing machine. This car was set up to race and has 14 pounds of boost. It holds 9 quarts of oil in the chrome oil pan. I put all the best and most durable parts in the motor.

:lol1:

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
kennY bell makes prochargers?

edit: I sent him a msg on ebay letting him know how retarded he was and gave him a link to this thread.

Last edited:

VtekII

Established Member
lol i understand not knowing everything about a car if you didnt build it, but common sense will tell you your car will not gain more power from the drive line. also if you spend the 5gs on a procharger setup, youd probly know that it didnt come from kenny belle. although the car would probly hold its own on the street.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish people who sell on eBay would pay more attention to the accuracy of the info they post in the description. It is so common to see blatant errors like this, resulting in a very confusing listing. It just causes would-be buyers to walk away, or spend unnecessary time asking a lot of questions. Sadder still is that the answers you get can be just as confusing. Maybe it's a combination of a poor education, inability to put your thoughts into words, and not paying attention to details. :shrug:

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
He must have had that chrome oil pan custom made so when the car stood up on the back tires leaving the line he could blind people with it.

LS2GTO

Established Member
I wish people who sell on eBay would pay more attention to the accuracy of the info they post in the description. It is so common to see blatant errors like this, resulting in a very confusing listing. It just causes would-be buyers to walk away, or spend unnecessary time asking a lot of questions. Sadder still is that the answers you get can be just as confusing. Maybe it's a combination of a poor education, inability to put your thoughts into words, and not paying attention to details.

And then you have some dude running his mouth at meets/races about having 760whp with a kenny bell procharger (not knowing better). This is how idiots on the street start, with idiots on the selling market feeding them bs.

Users who are viewing this thread