10 most expensive cars ever produced

Jaysin

Established Member
God that Lambo is absolutely SICK! Looks so low key, like a freaking bomber. Cant imagine the lucky souls who actually own one.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
So the SCC Ultimate Aero only costs ~$800k and holds the top speed record and only lacks a few amenities while the Bugatti Veyron is 2mil? so all that extra shit cost them $1.2mil?

another reason why when Americans do something, we do it right.

Supernova

Established Member
So the SCC Ultimate Aero only costs ~$800k and holds the top speed record and only lacks a few amenities while the Bugatti Veyron is 2mil? so all that extra shit cost them $1.2mil?

We're not really going to argue cost on cars that cost this much are we? :) I would be willing to bet that, in time, the SCC will be forgotten but the Bugatti will become a modern classic.

SVT4ME

Established Member
I'd be afraid to buy any of those cars. Most people just suck in general and the red headed envy would cause alot of door dings and scratches

Common

Established Member

:lol:

SSC Aero has chevy lumina window switches for ****s sake. Arrogant douchebags had the audacity to slap together a price tag bigger than enzo's right out of the gate too. They sold about 25 so far...............so yeah:lol:

Bugatti Veyron for Sale - duPontREGISTRY.com

Here is a few for about 1.5 million. It is 2 better vehicle than some replica/kit car looking garbage slapped together for one and only purpose of beating Veyron's top speed record.

Considering that VW/bugatti is taking a few million dollar LOSS on each Veyron due to low production numbers and HUGE r/d bill, its a steal for what you get.

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Work as much as you want pal, there wherer only 20 made lol, and i doubt the owners will sell them.

Sickest car on the list IMO.

Lamborghini of Houston has sold 4 so far, Will got to see the bottom of the front bumper of one but they wouldn't take the cover off :(

Satyr

Established Member
Was that article written by a retard?
There were grammatical errors throughout...

All those care are awesome, either way.
The Leblanc is the only one of the bunch I was not excited to see.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Work as much as you want pal, there wherer only 20 made lol, and i doubt the owners will sell them.

Sickest car on the list IMO.

lol, there is no way I'd spend 1.5M on a car unless I won a big lottery. So much more in this world to spend that kind of bread on. It's a tie between the Reventon and the Veyron on that list for me.

M3xpress

Established Member
It's interesting list, when I was younger I used to keep up with type of stuff, some cool cars in there.

The Revention is so sick.

Supernova

Established Member
lol, there is no way I'd spend 1.5M on a car unless I won a big lottery. So much more in this world to spend that kind of bread on. It's a tie between the Reventon and the Veyron on that list for me.

Anyone that's spending 1.5 mil on a car isn't worried about what else they could've bought. Pocket change to that crowd.

03CobraBro

Established Member
:lol:

SSC Aero has chevy lumina window switches for ****s sake. Arrogant douchebags had the audacity to slap together a price tag bigger than enzo's right out of the gate too. They sold about 25 so far...............so yeah:lol:

Bugatti Veyron for Sale - duPontREGISTRY.com

Here is a few for about 1.5 million. It is 2 better vehicle than some replica/kit car looking garbage slapped together for one and only purpose of beating Veyron's top speed record.

Considering that VW/bugatti is taking a few million dollar LOSS on each Veyron due to low production numbers and HUGE r/d bill, its a steal for what you get.

Aerodynamics and aesthetics are 2 different things. This isn't like gluing a vent on the side of a Mustang or sticking a piece of gutter guard inside of hole on a Corvette referring to it as a brake cooler. Ugly or not the Aero design is what gave this car the ability to reach a speed that no other production car has been able to achieve.

In all honesty the Bugatti Veyron is a bulbous monstrosity, it weighs almost twice what the SSC weighs, (as much as a Honda Ridge Line) and its equipped with a horribly inefficient 8 liter 16 cylinder engine(!!) with 4 turbo chargers(!!!) that doesn't even come close to producing as much power as the SSC.

Just because that British turd on Top Gear doesn't like it doesn't mean we all have to file in line like a bunch of unopinionated lemmings.

Not to mention which car would run a better lap time on an open road course... (Curves)

My money is on the car that weighs less than 4450lbs. ;^)

Also for being as horrible as people make out they are quite the innovators.
Shelby SuperCars - SSC - Exotic Luxury SuperCars

Maybe if a non American company had produced it we'd all be oogling over it.

Anyway, with that being said, out of all of the cars on that list I'd have to lean in favor the CCXR. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread